rF2 GT3 Club @ Toban Raceway Park - Friday 8th April 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
IFGttEw.jpg

All Premium Members can sign up for this event, and we have unlimited slots available so be sure to bring a friend along. Sign up below and tag fellow community members who you think are up for the challenge!

Join as a "Premium Member"
Not yet a Premium Member? Interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you too can participate. See you on track!

Join us as a "Freemium Member"
If you haven't raced with us before and you would like to register for a Freemium account to race online for free at RaceDepartment, for a full month, sign up below! We have five slots reserved, so it's first-come first-served.

Server & Teamspeak Password: Click here
Racing Club Rules: Click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3
Cars: Blancpain Endurance Series (Templates)
Track: Toban Raceway Park

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT - 20 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up:
18:50 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 19:00 GMT - 60 minutes [standing start]

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Sign-up list:
  1. Daiman Patel *
  2. Stefan Woudenberg
  3. Premium Member
  4. Premium Member
  5. Premium Member
  6. Premium Member
  7. Premium Member
  8. Premium Member
  9. Premium Member
  10. Premium Member
  11. Premium Member
  12. Premium Member
  13. Premium Member
  14. Premium Member
  15. Premium Member
  16. Premium Member
  17. Premium Member
  18. Premium Member
  19. Premium Member
  20. Premium Member
  21. ...
  22. joansavio
  23. Freemium Member
  24. Freemium Member
  25. Freemium Member
  26. Freemium Member

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

utp: 14

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I would like to participate in this race as a Freemium Member. Could it be possible?
Thanks in advance!

joansavio
Hi joansavio,

Thanks for expressing interest in this event. We shall get you sorted ASAP, and we look forward to seeing you for tomorrow's race as well as future events! :)

Hi joansavio,

Thanks for expressing interest in this event. We shall get you sorted ASAP, and we look forward to seeing you for tomorrow's race as well as future events! :)
Of course! I have been seeing about your page and it is amazing! I would like to be a premium member in the future :)
I look forward your reply about my possible participation ;)
Thanks!

What a great track. A tire monster, but great track indeed. :thumbsup: Came on the server just a few minutes before quality. I noticed that the practise session was dark. I think the time acceleration is still on 10x. With these cars that means crashes as they don't have good lighting.
Anyway the quality had a sun high in the sky, so lights needed. I was slow on an empty tank and was 4th, at the end of the session I decided to put in race full and feel the car... I drove to the second spot behind David.
Had a normal race start and kept 2nd. In the 2nd lap David had a strange spin (wrong brake balance?) And I could slip into first. I stressed my tires too much and saw my 8 seconds lead come down to 2 seconds when just for the half hour mark I decided to get some fresh rubber.
2Laps later I went a bit wide of a curb and my car went just straight into the wall. A 50 seconds repair followed. I was 3rd now and really wanted to get closer to the front runners. To my surprise they both did another pitstop and found myself in 1st position again. I had stressed my tires again as I wanted to come close to them. When David came out of the pit I had a 19 second lead. 10 minutes left.. my tires were toast and my car was all over the place. When I crossed the finish I had about 3 seconds left. :)

It has been a while since my last win.:ninja: Too bad nobody on ts, so no laughs:cry:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%