1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU GT3 Club @ Toban Raceway Park - Friday 8th April 2016

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Daiman Patel, Mar 29, 2016.

Added to Calendar: 08-04-16
  1. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    RedShift Racing Staff Premium Member

All Premium Members can sign up for this event, and we have unlimited slots available so be sure to bring a friend along. Sign up below and tag fellow community members who you think are up for the challenge!

Join as a "Premium Member"
    Not yet a Premium Member? Interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you too can participate. See you on track!

Join us as a "Freemium Member"
    If you haven't raced with us before and you would like to register for a Freemium account to race online for free at RaceDepartment, for a full month, sign up below! We have five slots reserved, so it's first-come first-served.

Server & Teamspeak Password: Click here
    Racing Club Rules: Click here

Server Name:
    Cars: Blancpain Endurance Series (Templates)
    Track: Toban Raceway Park

Weather: Dry
    Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
    Tyre wear: Normal
    Fuel use: 1x
    Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Traction control:
    ABS: Low
    Auto-clutch: Allowed

18:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 18:30 GMT - 20 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
    Warm up:
    18:50 GMT - 5 minutes
    Race: 19:00 GMT - 60 minutes [standing start]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel

Sign-up list:
    1. Daiman Patel *
    2. Stefan Woudenberg
    3. Premium Member
    4. Premium Member
    5. Premium Member
    6. Premium Member
    7. Premium Member
    8. Premium Member
    9. Premium Member
    10. Premium Member
    11. Premium Member
    12. Premium Member
    13. Premium Member
    14. Premium Member
    15. Premium Member
    16. Premium Member
    17. Premium Member
    18. Premium Member
    19. Premium Member
    20. Premium Member
    21. ...
    22. joansavio
    23. Freemium Member
    24. Freemium Member
    25. Freemium Member
    26. Freemium Member

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

utp: 14
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  3. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Put me down as maybe. Gonna pick up my mother in law from the airport and hope to be home on time. And yes, I will be my Ferrari. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel

5. Luís Filipe
    Sign me up, please
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hi guys!

I would like to participate in this race as a Freemium Member. Could it be possible?
    Thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel

Hi joansavio,

Thanks for expressing interest in this event. We shall get you sorted ASAP, and we look forward to seeing you for tomorrow's race as well as future events! :)
  8. Hola
    Sería posible participar en este evento. He participado en Bahrein y me gusta mucho ...

¡Muchas gracias!
  9. Of course! I have been seeing about your page and it is amazing! I would like to be a premium member in the future :)
    I look forward your reply about my possible participation ;)
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel

Remember, the main language at RaceDepartment is English and we only permit the use of other languages in private and profile messages (as per the Terms of Service). :)
  11. Ok
    I am sorry.
    It will not happen again.
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Which layout are we driving?

At the moment, the matchmaker server is down and I wanna learn the track,.
  13. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel

The server is set up to use the 24 hour layout. :) Hopefully ISI can get the matchmaker service up and running again as soon as possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Not Sign me up, please
  15. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I will be there just before quality. :thumbsup:
  16. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Uhhhmmm... are you joining @Daiman Patel ? I don't want to race by myself. :(
  17. praxtonio

Premium Member

Sing me in please.
  18. brooptss

Premium Member

Event cancelled I presume.
  19. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I don'the think so

I will be there in 10~15 minutes.
  20. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

What a great track. A tire monster, but great track indeed. :thumbsup: Came on the server just a few minutes before quality. I noticed that the practise session was dark. I think the time acceleration is still on 10x. With these cars that means crashes as they don't have good lighting.
    Anyway the quality had a sun high in the sky, so lights needed. I was slow on an empty tank and was 4th, at the end of the session I decided to put in race full and feel the car... I drove to the second spot behind David.
    Had a normal race start and kept 2nd. In the 2nd lap David had a strange spin (wrong brake balance?) And I could slip into first. I stressed my tires too much and saw my 8 seconds lead come down to 2 seconds when just for the half hour mark I decided to get some fresh rubber.
    2Laps later I went a bit wide of a curb and my car went just straight into the wall. A 50 seconds repair followed. I was 3rd now and really wanted to get closer to the front runners. To my surprise they both did another pitstop and found myself in 1st position again. I had stressed my tires again as I wanted to come close to them. When David came out of the pit I had a 19 second lead. 10 minutes left.. my tires were toast and my car was all over the place. When I crossed the finish I had about 3 seconds left. :)

It has been a while since my last win.:ninja: Too bad nobody on ts, so no laughs:cry:
    • Like Like x 1