rF2 GT3 Club @ Suzuka International - Sat 3rd May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have problem... my mod manager cannot recognize BES v1.0 ..I have BES 2012 1.0 already with all those vehicles but it is not compatible with this mod (BES+suzuka)

I would recommend uninstalling the current version that you have installed, downloading the mod via the link we have provided and then installing this version - therefore you'll be guaranteed to have the correct version installed. :thumbsup:

Regarding adding you to the sign-up list, we shall do that once your license application has been accepted - this should take too long. :D

I have editted my previous post but i will say that again just to be sure you will read this... I ve uninstalled old mod...removed it...managed to install this one..succesfully but GT3 suzuka mod still doesnt recognize those cars

I have editted my previous post but i will say that again just to be sure you will read this... I ve uninstalled old mod...removed it...managed to install this one..succesfully but GT3 suzuka mod still doesnt recognize those cars

Ah, right. The problem could be that the vmod is out of date. Do not try to install this version of the vmod. I shall update the first post so that it links to the up-to-date vmod for version 1.0 of the BES mod - give me one moment! :D

Bez_n_zvu.png

It's comes from an unofficial balance patch available for some cars as they have lower brake torque (around 1000Nm) and therefore would always end up ~1s slower per lap :)

You shouldn't have to (for me it actually works fine) - reinstalling is just a fallback solution if something goes wrong :)

If you uninstall the BES mod, can you check if there are any remains in the installed/vehicles/ directory?

Right I think I've found whats causing the problem.

I uninstalled the vmod and the BES mod. I then uninstalled the vmod for the WEC 2.5 club race and the Audi P1.

I then installed the BES 1.0 mod and the GT3 vmod and that allowed me to choose the 997. I then quit rf2 and tried again with no problems.

I then installed the Audi P1 and the WEC 2.5 hour vmod. I then joined that server with no problems and was able to select the 997.

I then tried to join the GT3 server again and I was unable to select the 997 again.

I think that these two vmods are conflicting with each other?

unfortunately the 2 vmods could conflict each other... it shouldn't be like this but sometimes it happens. i mean we're talking 'bout rfactor:D what would rfactor be without these small things that don't work right:D

There are still 2 spots open currently - you can also sign-up now and still sign-out on Saturday up to 1h ahead of practise if you are unsure :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back