rF2 GT3 Club @ Spa Francorchamps - Friday 23rd October 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
How new is this and can you point me to the source so I can have a look what other goodies are there please.
The current version was released in September 2015, so it's very new. ;) As for the source, we have our own repository of mods so I got it from there, but this isn't publicly accessible except through GetMod. A search for RaceRfactor might help you to find what you're looking for though. :D

Sadly my current wife has advised our weekend away starts on Friday.
Have to sign out.

You guys in the BES 911 dont stress if the Apex has the wood on you in sector 3 and sector 1. You will monster them in sector 2.

Thanks for the heads up. I have restarted the servers, so hopefully all of them are now available. Be sure to let me know if there are any issues. :)

The separate BES sound package isn't necessary. It's for the old BES version. The new updated cars have there own sounds in the car packages.

I've 1 little odd thingy. If i drive the SLS offline with or without the Vmod: everything is OK.
When i'm on the server. The cockpit FOV is different and the view is shifted a bit. Not a big deal, but it's odd...

I think it has to do with the "forced driving views" that are set on the server. (not sure)

Offline:
GRAB_0141.jpg

on the server:
GRAB_0151.jpg

The separate BES sound package isn't necessary. It's for the old BES version. The new updated cars have there own sounds in the car packages.

I've 1 little odd thingy. If i drive the SLS offline with or without the Vmod: everything is OK.
When i'm on the server. The cockpit FOV is different and the view is shifted a bit. Not a big deal, but it's odd...

I think it has to do with the "forced driving views" that are set on the server. (not sure)

Offline:
View attachment 108700
on the server:
View attachment 108701
Aha, I didn't know that - I thought that the separate sound mod was still necessary. Silly me! :p Thanks for the heads up mate! :thumbsup: The student is still learning from the master! :notworthy:

Regarding the shifted cockpit FOV, that is very strange indeed. When I setup the server for next week's event (or if I have to restart the server for this week's event) then I will remove the 'forced driving views' restriction, and we can test it again. If you think it might be worth doing anyway then I'll be happy to sort it out. :D

Is this BES mod the latest update? I've got a feeling I read over at isi that there was an update recently.
Yup, we are using the latest (known) version of all BES cars. I can't find any information about further updates, but I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled in case there are any. :)

Jumped on the server yesterday and it was wet. Are we going to get rain in the race?
HAHA! What you've come across there is a classic bug with the RaceRfactor tracks. It wasn't actually wet; the server is never set to rain. The problem is that under certain light conditions that track surface appears to be shiny, and reflects as if it had been rained upon. Apologies for the confusion. But I can confirm that the race will be dry... that is unless you would like some rain! :sneaky:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back