rF2 GT3 Club @ Laguna Seca - Sat 19th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Now this whole 911 has left me with an issue.
My sponsor has remitted funds to my team. Unless they decide to refund us since the car is not eligible I will have to walk up and down pit lane knocking on doors looking for a drive based on talent. (awkward).
Maybe if I offer to drive the truck and cook I can get a reserve drive. I might talk to ferrari if Luca de Montezemolo is over his tantrum at Bahrain and taking calls.

or I get my gold chain. toupee and open neck shirt out of the fancy dress box and go for the Merc SLS.
decisions....

Now this whole 911 has left me with an issue.
My sponsor has remitted funds to my team. Unless they decide to refund us since the car is not eligible I will have to walk up and down pit lane knocking on doors looking for a drive based on talent. (awkward).
Maybe if I offer to drive the truck and cook I can get a reserve drive. I might talk to ferrari if Luca de Montezemolo is over his tantrum at Bahrain and taking calls.

or I get my gold chain. toupee and open neck shirt out of the fancy dress box and go for the Merc SLS.
decisions....
I'd really like to see a picture of you with a gold chain toupee and open neck shirt behind the wheel of a sls:D

Please remember not to post any laptimes here :)
We don't want to discourage anyone from joining - as long as you can keep the car on track and drive clean laps you are ready to race, the speed comes automatically :thumbsup:

Sorry, I didn't even check the date of the race. I have work on the Saturday from 11-7 and I won't get in the house until half eight/nine o'clock. Please remove my name from the list and I will post back if someone manages to cover my shift.

:D yeah it's a bit bumpy :D

let-op-drempels.jpg

For the corkscrew: try to brake uphill into third. when you're over the bump on top brake down to first and go through it:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back