rF2 GT3 Club @ Laguna Seca - Sat 19th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Davy Lauwereys

What settings should you select when saving a skin?

I'm using Paint.net and saving them as DXT5(Interpolated Alpha), which I'm sure was what I used before with no issues, but now it is pretty shiny.
good question... i downloaded paint.net because apperently the gimp dds converter is flawed on W7 and i couldn't get them right.... but i couldn't find anything, anywhere on wich dds setting to use in paint.net for rfactor2, except for use DXT5 interpolated alpha....wich, yeah, don't work either.... having faffed about in paint for an hour trying all sorts of dxt settings and it still not working, i went back to gimp and am currently bodging it, with great succes i might add :)

Maybe Petra can elaborate, i found paint abit to basic anyways, having used gimp for years, so i uninstalled it already...

I hope everyone enjoyed the race, and the broadcast (if you watched it). Also, apologies to anyone who's name I pronounced incorrectly during the stream. :whistling: Thanks to all for taking part - awesome event! Shame about the blue flag and penalty issue - this shall be resolved for the next race. :thumbsup:

Look out for information regarding the next event - thread will be posted soon.

I hope everyone enjoyed the race, and the broadcast (if you watched it). Also, apologies to anyone who's name I pronounced incorrectly during the stream. :whistling: Thanks to all for taking part - awesome event! Shame about the blue flag and penalty issue - this shall be resolved for the next race. :thumbsup:

Look out for information regarding the next event - thread will be posted soon.
You pronounced my name pretty well for someone who doesn't speak German (I guess), but Ricardo does, so I think you learned it from him :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back