rF2 GT3 Club @ Bathurst - Friday 13th November 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT!

From next week, when the servers have been updated to the latest build (Build 1028), it will be possible to race whether or not you have made the move to Steam. Unfortunately, due to the issues I raised yesterday, it will not be possible to join events this week if you have already activated your rF2 account on Steam. Apologies for the inconvenience. We shall work as quickly as possible to get the servers updated and running in time for next week's events.

Will RD be running the Steam servers once available?
Probably not, at least for the time being, since it's only possible to have a single install as far as I am aware - this wouldn't be practical for setting up a week's worth of events. So even though Steam would simplify the update process and ensure that the install is always up-to-date, we will probably have to stick with the non-Steam version for the time being. :( That is of course unless I hear otherwise about multiple installs.

Either way, once we update the servers next week it should be possible for everyone, regardless of whether or not they have switched to Steam, to join events on the same server.

Can anyone give advice on pit strategy here? This would be my first rFactor race and I have no idea on how long tyres will survive etc. If you brim the tank will it go full distance?

Thanks

Can anyone give advice on pit strategy here? This would be my first rFactor race and I have no idea on how long tyres will survive etc. If you brim the tank will it go full distance?

Thanks
Do a few laps to work out fuel consumption.
Then divide the time by the expected lap time to get your completed laps. Add 1 lap.
Multiply consumption by laps.
Brimming the tank might mean excess fuel.

Tyres, it will be less than 23 laps.Check your pit stop time and decide if its faster to hurt your tyres and stop for new ones. It will depend a lot on how hard you are on tyres.( set up and driving style).
For me I would not stop.

Just got in in time, sign me up please. Love this track; it just doesn't like me!
edit - ignore last last. The game just froze to black screen on the last bend. Had to sign out of windows to quit - now the RF2 load up screen has froze on me......bizarre :/

Last edited:
Sorry dudes. DC'd on the 5th lap. Dipshit housemate decided to unplug router I think.
I thought something drastic must have happened for you to disappear like that, I think we would have had a good battle, you seemed quicker on the straights though :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%