rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
IFGttEw.jpg

A return to Bathurst!

Event Details:
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3
Track: Bathurst
Car: Blancpain Endurance Series
(Templates), BOP Apex Modding GT3 (N24) (Sounds - REQUIRED) (Templates), BOP Nissan GT-R (N24), Corvette C6.R (N24)

Choose your poison on the day, and feel free to switch between cars during the practice session. You will have the following to choose from:
  • Audi R8 (LMS & Ultra version)
  • Ferrari F458
  • Ferrari F430
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Porsche 997 GT3-R
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3
  • Lamborghini Gallardo LP600+
  • N24 BOP Apex Modding GT3, by Apex Modding, @Frederic Schornstein et al.
  • N24 BOP Nissan GT-R & Chevrolet Corvette, by ISI, @Frederic Schornstein et al.

Weather:
Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x (pit-stops will NOT be mandatory)
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
Practice:
19:30 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT - 20 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up:
20:20 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 20:30 GMT - 45 minutes [formation lap + standing start]

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

Sign-up list:
  1. Daiman Patel *
  2. Paul Hurlow
  3. Evan Spall
  4. Kjell Eilertsen
  5. Mark Breslin
  6. Stefan Woudenberg *
  7. Javier Polanco
  8. Ivaylo Kolev *
  9. Sten-Ake Svensson
  10. Tero Dahlberg
  11. Dimitris Liakouris
  12. Enzo Fazzi *
  13. Kreshnik Halili
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. ...

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 54

Last edited:
is there something seriously wrong with the Aston? I mean I'm new to rF2, but it feels undriverable compared to the Z4 and others.

is there something seriously wrong with the Aston? I mean I'm new to rF2, but it feels undriverable compared to the Z4 and others.
Unfortunately there are known bugs with the Aston, so everyone tends to avoid it. We are hoping that the issues will be resolved soon.

Real shame you put that in the same timeslot of the nords24 night qualy:whistling:

Had an epic battle with @Andreas Oehrlich last time out :)
Aw man, I didn't realise... :( I'm sorry. I've selected Bathurst for the second time in quick succession because it's a popular track, and now that we've started to build our user-base again I thought it would be a good time to run this event with the hope that we would have a large grid. I guess a large proportion of drivers will now be missing. :redface: Oh well, I'll just have to try again in a month or two - as they say, third time lucky! :p

Unfortunately there are known bugs with the Aston, so everyone tends to avoid it. We are hoping that the issues will be resolved soon.

Aw man, I didn't realise... :( I'm sorry. I've selected Bathurst for the second time in quick succession because it's a popular track, and now that we've started to build our user-base again I thought it would be a good time to run this event with the hope that we would have a large grid. I guess a large proportion of drivers will now be missing. :redface: Oh well, I'll just have to try again in a month or two - as they say, third time lucky! :p
I will be up for that one definetely. Love the track and we might see some simracing reflection on the one long race they are doing there at the start of each year ;)

Yes it is undriveable. I tried everything. Hope they get it sorted and I think they will. It sounds epic and nice cockpit. Something to look fwds to.

Sorry I will be in Nords 24 Night quali otherwise here with bells on.
If its like a 2 hour race on a weekend Ill be here in 3 cars!!!! Only kidding.
Cheers and thanks for your work Daiman.

BTW the Nords 24 mod reverted back to the pre ISI CPM update for the Nissan GTR. BUT it will be going back to the later car. The cars need different set ups. So take care if you are moving from one to another. Or just drive the BES GT3 Nissan (its the later car).

Not you as well. Had the idea already before the brazilian one (might drive a Megane to annoy some GT3 drivers :whistling:). But I think we need to wait until February, but then @David O'Reilly can bring back the Aussie GT-R ;)
HAHA! I too have been considering it for ages - since around the first club Bathurst GT3 Club event :geek: - but then the track was pulled. :( Now that ISI have release the 3rd-party addon I am once again in the planning stages. We'll see how it goes, but having three different rF2 communities running the same style of event within such a short period of time probably isn't a great idea, so I will look in to changing my plans.

In the process of planning something very similar... *wink, wink* :D

Not you as well. Had the idea already before the brazilian one (might drive a Megane to annoy some GT3 drivers :whistling:). But I think we need to wait until February, but then @David O'Reilly can bring back the Aussie GT-R ;)

HAHA! I too have been considering it for ages - since around the first club Bathurst GT3 Club event :geek: - but then the track was pulled. :( Now that ISI have release the 3rd-party addon I am once again in the planning stages. We'll see how it goes, but having three different rF2 communities running the same style of event within such a short period of time probably isn't a great idea, so I will look in to changing my plans.

So Guys in my view there is a simple solution.
One community run the Bathurst 12 hours and the other Community can run the Bathurst 1000 (appr 6 hours).
In the build up weeks we can have a couple of 2 hour events.
I mean its winter in the Northern Hemisphere anyway.

The only thing I need to figure out is BES 911* or Nissan GTR.

*The Apex 911 is a bit fast but not nearly as nice.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.8%