rF2 GT3 Club @ Adelaide - Friday 16th October 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Currently doing it! Great feature, I hope it'll be over before there's no practice time left :p
Don't worry, you've got plenty of time until the event starts. ;) And once you've acquired the resources you won't need to download them again, unless there's an update of course (which won't be too frequent, but at least you don't have to worry about finding the updates yourself - they will be provided for you)! :D

Don't worry, you've got plenty of time until the event starts. ;) And once you've acquired the resources you won't need to download them again, unless there's an update of course (which won't be too frequent, but at least you don't have to worry about finding the updates yourself - they will be provided for you)! :D
Thanks Daiman. I absolutely love that feature (downloading what you need from the server), I think it's one of the best idea when it comes to online racing with mods. I was only worried because my connection is far from ideal. rF2 seems very complete, so expect some other questions from us the new guys in town! ;)

Thanks Daiman. I absolutely love that feature (downloading what you need from the server), I think it's one of the best idea when it comes to online racing with mods. I was only worried because my connection is far from ideal. rF2 seems very complete, so expect some other questions from us the new guys in town! ;)
Ask away mate, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. As I said to Niki earlier, the more questions you ask, the better it is for both you and others who might have similar questions or simply want to find out new things! :D

Jim, i dont know, im finding my ways still, 0.7 was a bit strong

@Daiman Patel
oh wow, thats way too much stuff on the screen now. Yes i turned off the default gages, but this plugin is crazy. I'd like to turn half of their stuff of. :D

You can. Alt + space on track and you can tur
If you press 'CTRL + Spacebar' then you can configure what data and gauges are displayed, and also move them around the screen to suit your preferences. :thumbsup:

Additionally you can istall this over the plugin which makes things just a bit "eye friendly".

See for yourself left top, left bottom and right top.

Download link :

https://mega.nz/#!7N4wkQAK!AHgZEuNiHsOB0aUJHcj6S6-x0NzTZQwzMh3SLrzmfzU

@Daiman Patel
A question, is there a plug in for tires, to see how much wear one has and maybe to see inside vs outsite tire temp, so i can find camber.
Bear in mind that the middle temp will be much closer to the inner temp on a good camber.
It WONT be the average of the inner and outer as one might expect.
So dont chase an even temp across all 3 sections it will not work well at all.
Expect say mid corner 5 deg Inner to middle and 15 deg middle to outer. 25 deg delta is common.

@jimortality thanks for the invite but no can do this week. Back soon.
Nice to see some new names/faces. Have fun.

Well. I was on pace but not really consistent. Gonna have to fix that for next time :D
Clipping the outside kerbs or grass is deadly on this track.

My first rf2 race. Already classic. Pole. But, then chasing Tero put so much pressure I couldn't get away. :) He had monster pace in 4 linked 90 degrees with BMW.

I was excited. Really enjoyed the driving. AC got little old and frankly this ffb is step ahead.
I had some fps drops, would like some recommendation about that.

Turns out the BES Porsche is insanely fast out of slow corners :D At least against "my" Apex Z4 N24. Just about impossible to take advantage of better medium-fast corner speed here. I could've been super aggressive and made a move into the hairpin for example. But it's a club race so no need to be "that guy" :D

And even if I had managed to get ahead, I would've been beaten to the line out of last corner :D

Edit: Oh, it was a really nice intense 45 min race! :)

Great fun! Thank you all and congratulations Niki.

My ambition was to stay in race for the full time and to find consistent lap times. Did'nt work out this time. Hit the wall on the back straight and suspension was gone. Also got so-o shaky and lost focus a couple of times when all lapping cars came up from behind on this tight track.

But, I'm gathering experience all the time. Will go back and watch you fast guys on the replay to learn some more. :)

This was a fun race.:D

Great track with very few opportunities for overtake so it was close racing most of the time.
The Apex SLS was slow getting out of the corners so it was hard to keep it close and then gain advantage if i managed to overtake. It was intense at some points with really close battles and respectful drivers. A few incidents but everyone was fair after the fact so it was all good. :thumbsup:

Was fun!

The Ferrari was nice to drive, but hard to stop, especially at the first right hander, which made med overshhot the corner on a number of times.

After 6 months not being behind the wheel at all... I found the enjoyment of the race competition again.

On 1 less positive note: I was asked to shut up on TS, by someone who came in after me and not even said Hi!....

Anyway, had fun! Thanks! :) :thumbsup:

Was fun!

The Ferrari was nice to drive, but hard to stop, especially at the first right hander, which made med overshhot the corner on a number of times.

After 6 months not being behind the wheel at all... I found the enjoyment of the race competition again.

On 1 less positive note: I was asked to shut up on TS, by someone who came in after me and not even said Hi!....

Anyway, had fun! Thanks! :) :thumbsup:
Whoever asked you to shut up... I hope he had fun once all the rest of us chatterboxes came onto TS :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%