GT3 class balance

Is it me or it's a little unbalanced right now?
Nissan quicker the Mclaren by some margin, and the Z4 and the SLS can't even touch those two.

The Nissan is closer to the 458 GT2, M3 GT2 and the Vette than cars from his class imo.

SCG is a GT3 car (well the real one).

To be specific, it's built to GT3 regulations but not homologated as a GT3 because it lacks the minimum production number. For all intents and purposes, it's a GT3 machine.

Can't judge a car by its aero adjustment. If you do that the audi isn't a GT3 car either (I dont know wtf it is) with only 2 levels of rear wing adjustments.

but realistically, would a 2015 Huracan GT3 really be 2-3 seconds faster?????
I have not claimed that changes should or shouldn't be made to any of the cars; kunos have made alterations before and they may well do it again. But - there's a general theme here that is suggesting that because one car is faster than the others it MUST be wrong. For example, I would hate to see anything artificially "balanced" in performance just so they can be raced online in a pack together.
Most important: accuracy of the models. Everything else is secondary.
Caution is required when comparing GT3s from different years - it is worth waiting until the 650s is available before reading into any performance disparity too much.

...For example, I would hate to see anything artificially "balanced" in performance just so they can be raced online in a pack together...

Disagree with you there. I think KS should balance the cars as is done in real life. Otherwise I think you get that situation especially in MP where everyone chooses the quickest car and even if ballast can be applied it is hard to do fairly when the better solution might be a change in power or downforce.

Again, accuracy of each car is the most important thing. Kunos have hard data of these cars and they should stick with that - unless there are mistakes with it. Will have to wait and see.
I can't see the sense in faking the performance characteristics of a 2015 car so it can be raced against a 2013 one. Sounds like a bad idea to please a few.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%