1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU GT3 @ Cascavel - Wed 1 October 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Track: Cascavel
    Mod: Download; Install instructions here.

Here are the available cars for the event. Pick a different one for each race.

Aston Martin Vantage
    Audi R8 LMS
    BMW Z4
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    Ferrari 458 Italia
    Ferrari F430
    Ford GT
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    McLaren MP4-12C
    Mercedes SLS AMG
    Nissan GT-R GT3
    Porsche 997 CupR

Race 1
    19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Leave server and rejoin with a different car!

Race 2
    19:50 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
    Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Low assists available.

Server password:click here
    Racing rules:click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
    2. Fabrizio Telasio
    3. Paul Hurlow
    4. Paul Bennett
    5. David Slute
    6. Dave Wild
    7. Jan Mikuž
    8. Srinath Sundareswaran
    9. alex Bremner
    10. Stefan Hiller
    11. Joao Fernandes
    12. Sven-Arne Andersson
    13. Jim Brailsford
    14. Marcel Heiz (Race 1)
    15. Marc Cabana
    16. Brian Wallace
    17. Falk Massmann
    18. Guus Verver
    19. Gundars Brigis
    20. Cai Williams
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  2. jimortality

Premium Member

What is meant by a clean install? Do I have to get new activation codes?
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

A clean install just means an install that hasn't got other mods in it (that said, I run my GT mod along with the Clios and they don't conflict). You can just copy paste your existing default install. Or you can just run the installer again.
  4. jimortality

Premium Member

And do I put it in a different drive or the same as the original one.
  5. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Up to you; just rename the folder so you know which is which. I just have a shortcut to each install, one called Game Stock Car, and the other GSC Mods.
  6. jimortality

Premium Member

If all goes well I will race but if it's a hassle then I won't.
  7. Fab #28

Fab #28
    Powerboat racing in-shore driver #28 Premium Member

I love GT3 cars

8. Nox

Staff Premium Member

It's literally copy/paste.. rename folder, create shortcut.
    And the mod is installed simply by extracting it into the install. Simple. If you need any help, PM me.
  9. PaulH

Premium Member

Sign me up plz :thumbsup:
  10. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

GT is back on so sign me up :thumbsup:
  11. I haven't switched from 1.15 yet. Is it ok if i just run gsync from my blancpain installation or do i need to install a clean v1.21 first ? Thanks and a maybe for me please.
  12. I don't know for certain since I haven't done it, but to be sure I would install a clean 1.21 and then Blancpain over it
  13. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

A clean install copy & paste + mod or gsync update should be okay either way
  14. jimortality

Premium Member

I'm at work now but I'm gonna do this sometime later today so I just hope it works. You must remember that I'm quite tech savvy but when it comes to stuff like this, I lack confidence :) so it needs to be explained as an idiot guide.
  15. Yeah, I had and still have the Blancpain Mod here from RD installed.
    After all the updates to 1.21, never used online again, but offline still works.
    I wonder if will work online.
  16. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I installed a clean 1.21 and added the mod; works fine, just like before. No reason why it should work fine for everyone, just like the other mods we use (in fact I use it in the same install as my other mods)
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  17. I didnt want to install again because is not clear cut. It have that sounds issue, and it took it me quite some time to make it work properly.
    Most likely I will not join the race itself, but I will try to join the server to see if a previous 1.21 install of this Mod still working. :)
  18. Nox

Staff Premium Member

The download includes the sound fix, you just extract it; unless you are referring to another problem. I hope you get it working, I had no problems, it was not complicated any more than any other mod we use.
  19. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester Premium Member

sign me up please
  20. Dave Wild

Dave Wild
    Premium Member

Sign me up please Andrew