AC GT3 @ Brno - Sat 09.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Henri Sinik
Thx for the video Henri! I've noticed, besides the frequent countersteering :D, that you had engaged full throttle just before and right at the lights went out at the start. You also wrote in the video description you raced without assists, without Traction Control.
Did you had auto gears engaged just for the start or why do you think your method is easier/faster, than balancing the throttle and the traction at the start?

@Henri Sinik
Thx for the video Henri! I've noticed, besides the frequent countersteering :D, that you had engaged full throttle just before and right at the lights went out at the start. You also wrote in the video description you raced without assists, without Traction Control.
Did you had auto gears engaged just for the start or why do you think your method is easier/faster, than balancing the throttle and the traction at the start?
No I don't have auto gears or any other assists on they make you only slower ..., I practice starts and always think this is the best place to gain positions, I want to save fuel before start so I fully apply gas at final red light, if I would had done it right after I exit from menu and wait 1-2 min with fully applied gas I would had lost around 1-2l of fuel, this car has so much grip so why wouldn't you just floor it at start?

To bad you had trouble with the connection @Niall Geoghegan . Hope it will be fixed. No problem on the incident, was not your fault.

This is one of my favorite combos. Brno and GTs, put openwheelers and still will be my favorite. Just love the track.

I had a good car setup, but I messed with the gearing and was redlining in 3rd on most of the slow part of the track. Also, probably a bit much downforce. The leaders where on a league of their own. Also, I could not get a comfortable gap away from @Kevin Hagendoorn so had to push with no time to relax.

Thanks everyone for racing. So far I had enjoyed this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back