AC GT3 @ Brno - Sat 09.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There are not 500, but only 35.
No, currently not, however I'm going to upload a GT3 and an Exos/S1 skin pack to the download section in the next couple of days. Not all, but the vast majority of skins listed in the Skins OP are going to be in the pack, tho.
\

500 was a bit sarcastic, but thanks for the answer! I'll download them at another time

I'm such a tool. First I didn't realize the time difference, so I was two hours early for the race. When I realized my mistake I headed over to the TV to watch the Moto3 qualifying. Fell asleep. Woke up with a minute remaining of Brno quali. :( Oh well, looking forward to racing you guys soon!

Something terrible is happening with my acs.exe since I updated geforce drivers to 340.52.
My entire system has been cleaned and polished up and then installed the new drivers.
It happened on Le-Mans track first, so I thought it's because of the track. Now it happened on Brno too. This track is within normal demands. I made sure to have only AC running. Everything refreshed, but no. AC first made sort of micro freezes every 10minutes or so. And ultimately crashed out entirely.
How do I re-install old version of live update drivers?

Something terrible is happening with my acs.exe since I updated geforce drivers to 340.52.
My entire system has been cleaned and polished up and then installed the new drivers.
It happened on Le-Mans track first, so I thought it's because of the track. Now it happened on Brno too. This track is within normal demands. I made sure to have only AC running. Everything refreshed, but no. AC first made sort of micro freezes every 10minutes or so. And ultimately crashed out entirely.
Do a normal deinstall/cleanup -> restart -> install
http://www.computerbase.de/downloads/treiber/grafik/nvidia-geforce-treiber/

Im using 377.88 and its perfect here. try it out.

Race went well for me :) I love this track.

My first incident free race, no off track excursions at all. Qualified 6th, took 5th on the first turn and tried to stick with the top 5, I had them in sight up until about lap 6 or 7 but they were always pulling away. My race was fairly quiet after that, the leaders were pulling away from me and I was pulling away from the cars behind so I just tried to put in a clean race. I got 4th when Niki disconnected, but I'll take it. :)

Even though it was a pretty uneventful race for me I'm delighted with a very rare clean race, I usually make a mistake somewhere along the line and the Mclaren is a car that punishes you if you let your guard down.

Damn the difference between soft and hard tires is quite hard to get used to if you havent driven the hard ones XDDDD

Had some problems in the first lap finding my brakingpoints, but it went alright. HAd some good fights but made wayyyyy too many mistakes. I almost got Olly at the end, but I needed 1 or 2 more laps:( WHY ASSETTO WHY

Fun race, see u next time!

Best of luck to all the Z4 guys this time. We're the underdog. May the force be with us.

In case someone remembers the/his best quali time with the Z4 and MP4 I'd be interested to know. I did some testing during the afternoon and like to compare.
(edit: If you know best race lap times for each car I'd be even more interested.)

Yeah, good race all :thumbsup: I got to cut out the silly errors :mad: 2 silly offs cost me silly places, but managed to finish 9th after others went off, that's the joy of multiplayer racing, so unpredictable, love it! :thumbsup:

Qualy: 5th
I Could'nt Get under the 1,55's. Somehow i couldn't get at me PB time but anyhow i was pretty happy whit 5th place to start the race, as there where really many Mclaren's :p

Race:3e
i had a good start picked up 1 place in the first corner, there was like a half a second gap whit me and the 3 front runners in thee first lap, and i couldn't get to close that gap in the first few laps.

@Fernando Deutsch @Niki Đaković where in front battling for 2e place, i was a second behind them but couldn't catch up to them, i think around lap 7 or 8 Niki spun and lost a few places, so here it was me sitting in 3e and being one of the front runner's in a BMW ( Against the all Mighty Mclaren's)

Fernando kept pushing hard to not let the gap get any closer between us, In the meantime Niki was going up places to get back to me and Fernando. a lil over half race distance Niki Unfortunately Disconnected :cry: , So at that time i was the only BMW driving around against 14 Mclaren's

Whit no hope on getting to 2e place ( Fernando was mostly 0.2 tenths faster per lap) and no pressure from behind, i settled for 3e in the last few laps!

Great and clean race, i'm proud that i finished in the top 3 and had great race,it was fun Driving whit you poeple.

Thumbs up for everyone that was racing this evening! @Niki Đaković Me Fellow Beemer m8, i was a lil sad when i saw you DC in race, left me alone as the only BMW around those Mclaren's Haha!
hope your there next time again m8!

And Also a applause for @Michael Burke you where right on me in the first few laps!, until i made a lil gap and could escape. Great Stuff!:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%