AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Wednesday December 16th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me in pls :cool: But one question stays: Why no Camaro? It's a GT3 as well ;)
There are some problems using mods. First is that if they get a update lets say, a hour before the event it will cause troubles with mismatches on server setup (not a huge issue). Second, as kunos always change the sounds every update, the mod is likely to not work on race day, and we had some problems with people game crashing while using this mod. So we decided to keep the mods away from our clubs, but that doesn't mean we will never race with it. Third the BOP may not be right, causing some complaints and keeping people away from other cars.
Also, for some reason signups tend to drop when we use a lot of mods.

Hope you understand it.

@Matheus Machado Sorry to say that as things fell I ended up going home for christmas early. Figured it best to say and free up a slot for a different car. On another note. Anyone who wants to take lots of pretty screenshots please do. I would love to see how the new content looks :)

@Matheus Machado Sorry to say that as things fell I ended up going home for christmas early. Figured it best to say and free up a slot for a different car. On another note. Anyone who wants to take lots of pretty screenshots please do. I would love to see how the new content looks :)
All right Oscar! There will be some re-runs of these events anyway. See you next race!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 146 7.6%
  • < 5 years