AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sunday 7th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What is influencing the track temperature in AC?
The practice server had 19 °C air, 24 °C track with 10+ people driving

Official practice 19 °C and 27 °C track
qualy 19°C and 26 °C track
There is a range of variation that can be set in the server both for air and track temperature.

AWESOME race guys - even though i had the worst start and worst end imaginable, that was an awesome charge back through the pack. Paul day, absolutely EPIC racing. Eugene, awesome finish. And then also had some pretty ballsy moves on some backmarkers going into t5.. MAN that was GREAT. I LOVE BRANDS HATCH.. I'm gonna get a t-shirt and wear it when I run this thing. I swear.
Likewise :) That was a damn fun race! :D

First I must suggest that it would be good if TS would be mandatory for this races. BTW maybe we should try do some rolling starts? Had that in WEC races and it's SUPER AWESOME.

About my experience: wierdest race ever. The end of the grid had some huge problems at the beggining - in first corner. Later I've had awesome battle with 3 other persons, but @Shaun Clarke got some "spinning problems" and he touched me gentle making me visit parts of the track that I've never seen before. :D But no hard feelings Shaun - It wasn't Your mistake and You sticked to the golden rule. I should go wider.
Since then I've lost hope and wanted to resign from racing in GT3 in couple of next weeks, waited for blue flags (twice), but still managed to gain 5 positions and end 15th. So I won't tell it was a bad/good race for me, just another precious experience.

First I must suggest that it would be good if TS would be mandatory for this races. BTW maybe we should try do some rolling starts? Had that in WEC races and it's SUPER AWESOME.

About my experience: wierdest race ever. The end of the grid had some huge problems at the beggining - in first corner. Later I've had awesome battle with 3 other persons, but @Shaun Clarke got some "spinning problems" and he touched me gentle making me visit parts of the track that I've never seen before. :D But no hard feelings Shaun - It wasn't Your mistake and You sticked to the golden rule. I should go wider.
Since then I've lost hope and wanted to resign from racing in GT3 in couple of next weeks, waited for blue flags (twice), but still managed to gain 5 positions and end 15th. So I won't tell it was a bad/good race for me, just another precious experience.
Especially on the shorter circuits like brands, blue flags will be a problem for the midfield unfortunally, but there's only one way to avoid them, keep racing and improving :) Don't loose hope, just treat it as a learning experience, and look into what you can do better - and don't hasitate to ask people about it :)

I'm sorry, i had internet problems right before the beginning of the practice session and i couldn't take part to it. I'm curious, what was the pole laptime? Again, i'm not sure i will be racing in Silverstone because we have the WEC here at Monza, but i will still work on a setup just in case.

I'm sorry, i had internet problems right before the beginning of the practice session and i couldn't take part to it. I'm curious, what was the pole laptime? Again, i'm not sure i will be racing in Silverstone because we have the WEC here at Monza, but i will still work on a setup just in case.
1:23.6

Reactions: BhZ

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back