AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sunday 18th of September 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Started 6th and finished 7th. Despite my jump start and the following drive through penalty it was a great race overall!:thumbsup: Also had a hard fight with Elvis who was on my toes half way through and he really got me sweating till the checkered flag. Got a tactical nudge around mid race too that send me off track but luckily enough it wasn't too relevant for the race.:barefoot:

Since I'm not used to standing starts in GT cars my guess is that I have to practice that some more if I want to succeed in these club races.:D I'll post some screenshots in the next days.

Thanks everybody!

My first event for over a year... and a great race guys, I enjoyed it although I was slow today, I think I managed to let everyone by safely. The only incident of note was a spin where I managed to end up stationary, on and perpendicular to, the racing line. Needless to say, someone hit me full on - Again sorry, whoever that was but I had only just come to a stop.

Made a few dumb mistakes throughout race, specially the one in Surtees. Oversteered, overcorrected, consequently jumped out on the track under blue flag and took out 2 front runners. Whoever you were, sorry for screwing your race, very clumsy of me.

Good race! I finished and I only got punted off track once...for me, that's a win!
Sorry for the bump mate, you were too slow through that corner, I wasn't expecting it. :)

The only incident of note was a spin where I managed to end up stationary, on and perpendicular to, the racing line. Needless to say, someone hit me full on - Again sorry, whoever that was but I had only just come to a stop.

I saw you spinning and I was like "Don't come on the track, don't, please don't." - and when you did, I said "okay, brace for impact" :D I was hotheaded during the race because of some back markers and didn't react great, apologies for that. :D

Last edited:
I had no rear grip on soft tyres, so when I pitted for some at the end of the race, I was spinning evrywhere, so I left before i caused too much carnage.

Nice Race guys. It was my first ever "Real" hosted Race and it was awesome. Started from 6th and was 3rd in the 2nd turn.
Had a clean and respectfull fight with Geoffroy Tassenoy for over 20+ Laps, but unfortunately a lapper spinned out in surtees and crashed into him.
My Pitstop went horrible wrong because my Mechanic filled me too much fuel, so i had to fight with a heavy Car.
Ended up 4th and im pretty happy for my first 1h Race.

See you guys next Time.

I saw you spinning and I was like "Don't come on the track, don't, please don't." - and when you did, I said "okay, brace for impact" :D I was hotheaded during the race because of some back markers and didn't react great, apologies for that. :D
I totally understand mate, I would normally have some momentum to roll off the track, but that never happened for some reason

Fell alseep for a few seconds on the main straight, missed the braking point and put the car in the wall. Decided to retire so I wouldn't ruin someone else's race. Better luck next week I guess. :sleep:

Nice Race guys. It was my first ever "Real" hosted Race and it was awesome. Started from 6th and was 3rd in the 2nd turn.
Had a clean and respectfull fight with Geoffroy Tassenoy for over 20+ Laps, but unfortunately a lapper spinned out in surtees and crashed into him.
My Pitstop went horrible wrong because my Mechanic filled me too much fuel, so i had to fight with a heavy Car.
Ended up 4th and im pretty happy for my first 1h Race.

See you guys next Time.

Must've been me, sorry about that, sorry @Geof

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back