• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU GT3 @ Brands Hatch GP - Tue 31Oct17

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2 Racing Club' started by Dennis, Oct 24, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 31-10-17
  1. Smokeysworld

Smokeysworld
    It's not a Rover, it's an MG! Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    A random question, does the server have ratings on so that we gain a better driver licence over time? Any time I race online on the public servers, I get smashed from the rear which reduces my rating!

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +148

The virtual mirror needs to be saved under options/ "light hud" To do this you need to be in a session , start a test race ,once your in the game hit OPTIONS you will see edit HUD click on this ..you will see all the apps ,you can move them where ever you want and turn them on & off from here ..In the center you will see the main view menu with arrows for cockpit, bumper, chase ect .. set them how you want them but make sure when your done you navigate back to the "LIGHT HUD" & turn on the v-mirror ! you must save everything while on the "LIGHT HUD" or it wont stick !

Set Up's : there is a bug with saving sets ,the work around is to "create new" each time , pita but it works ..(sometimes over write has worked for me but its buggy) now the trick is once you create a new one & hit save the CONTINUE button will pop up HIT THIS TWICE! then a confirmation message will come up saying the set has saved .. double check by looking at your fuel if you changed it .default will give you a full tank ;-)

ICM "in car management" this is the place where you can adjust settings on the fly while driving ,turn assists off or on ,edit pit stops ectt.. (on g27 the ICM button is mapped by default to the 4 way game pad on the shifter ,"UP' brings it up then you can navigate with the pad ) you might need to map this for other wheels ..

To change your "in game name" for pC2 you simply do it in STEAM ,right click your name in the upper right of the STEAM client -go to edit profile (this will not effect your account name only your gamer name) change the name ,save = Done ( you can have as many alias's as you want & it does not effect your account name)

So there a just a few things off the top of my head .. make sure you choose all the realism settings head motion stuff to suit you ! :roflmao::D:rolleyes:

• Love Love x 2
  3. kevin ohara

kevin ohara
    Premium

Ratings:
    +20
    Confused by ICM "in car management" as have it mapped to button box buttons and button on my whel to bring menu up so do you have to use "enter" to select something or do you scroll up down and across then what you are on is selected.

4. Mondyrocks

Mondyrocks
    Ivan Fojan Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +287
    Hi guys,
    I'm in for the first race, providing I am here.
    I may have to go out but if so I'll try to let you know :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dennis

Dennis
    RedShift Racing Staff

Ratings:
    +949
    This :thumbsup:

There will probably be some rain, but no thunderstorm or other intense stuff :D

Try disabling grass and spectators, that can save quite a lot of frames :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brewer

Brewer
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +184
    I'll be a strong maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dennis

Dennis
    RedShift Racing Staff

Ratings:
    +949
    As far as I'm aware, this is not possible on password protected servers

8. Smokeysworld

Smokeysworld

Ratings:
    +34
    That sucks considering its the most likely place to find clean racing!

9. Mondyrocks

Mondyrocks
    Ivan Fojan Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +287
    Hi all,
    Sorry but I won't be racing later.
    I've got a lousy stinking cough and cold and feel like crap.

But don't grieve, I'll be back soon!! :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. revoasd

revoasd
    Premium

Ratings:
    +71
    Standing start?

11. Dennis

Dennis
    RedShift Racing Staff

Ratings:
    +949
    Rolling, because there is a bug where the starting lights are not synced for all clients. So until the next patch all races will be manual formation lap and rolling start

12. ionONE1

ionONE1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +447
    Sign me up.

• Like Like x 1
  13. revoasd

revoasd
    Premium

Ratings:
    +71
    EDIT: My bad, i feel stupid now. Done that a hundred times.. lol.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  14. Dennis

Dennis
    RedShift Racing Staff

Ratings:
    +949
    The game will tell you what to do at all times :thumbsup: Unless you have pole position, just follow the guy in front and don't overtake until green flag.
    If you have pole position you need to stay below a certain speed at all times until the light turns green.

Example:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Schwud Nelsh

Schwud Nelsh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +406
    something has come up (bloody life getting in the way again) and I will not be able to make tonight's race but I hope to see you all next week hope you have a great race

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rivvern

Rivvern
    www.MasterArms.se Premium

Ratings:
    +61
    How can you calculate fuel in PC2? In Assetto Corsa you can see the amount needed after a couple of laps.

17. Dennis

Dennis
    RedShift Racing Staff

Ratings:
    +949
    The dashboard inside the cockpit tells you how much fuel you used last lap and on average, you need to calculate the rest yourself though

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +148
    Actually you can ..If your still running the server as p2p where you build the event once you join as host ,the setting is under the rules tab ..does not matter if it's pw'd or not ...:D

• Love Love x 2
  19. Wicked

Wicked
    Horsepower! My kingdom for some horsepower! Premium

Ratings:
    +124
    Got some Uni stuff I have to re-submit, so consider me out again :mad::mad:

Positive news is, this is the last week of the semester so next week I'm completely free of all this ****. Sorry for another cancel @Dennis , Appriciate the time you put in organising all this bud :thumbsup:

20. Smokeysworld

Smokeysworld

Ratings:
    +34
    This would be great!