AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Saturday 30th January 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ahhh put me down as a maybe, I've just been moved up to div2 in the rdtcc so I may need to actually learn how to drive a super V8 on Saturday night..... I really want to do this race though so I'll see how I go!

Am I right in assuming if you missing the booking you can't get into the game? So it wouldn't be possible to join later in qualifying?

Thanks all.
hey Shawn, yes Matt is right ( especially about the super cool bit) if you can give us your steam ID we can pre book you into a car of your choice, then you can join at anytime:)

hey Shawn, yes Matt is right ( especially about the super cool bit) if you can give us your steam ID we can pre book you into a car of your choice, then you can join at anytime:)
Awesome thanks man, pressure is on to choose my car then :) scg003 or GTR ahhhh..... Ill let you know by tomorrow morning at the latest :thumbsup:

Awesome thanks man, pressure is on to choose my car then :) scg003 or GTR ahhhh..... Ill let you know by tomorrow morning at the latest :thumbsup:
No worries mate, Pre-booking is easy and only takes like a minute.
What we really do need however is your Steam GUID. You can find that by going into:

Code:
Documents \ Assetto Corsa \ cfg \ race.ini

Then scroll down until you see a section called 'Remote' and your GUID will be listed under there :)

No worries mate, Pre-booking is easy and only takes like a minute.
What we really do need however is your Steam GUID. You can find that by going into:

Code:
Documents \ Assetto Corsa \ cfg \ race.ini

Then scroll down until you see a section called 'Remote' and your GUID will be listed under there :)
No worries I'll get it tonight and pm you :)

chris, ill do best tonight to make it,
flat out busy with crap today,
only opened track once and did half a lap, let alone choose a car, and with my now massively downgraded "sun levi" tough love confidence bash, and my current, and ever decreasing skill level, not sure just lapping allowing people past is for me tonight, but i will be there if i can find an hour to at least get some laps done.

@Sun Levi only tongue in cheek sun :)

Last edited:
chris, ill do best tonight to make it,
flat out busy with crap today,
only opened track once and did half a lap, let alone choose a car, and with my now massively downgraded "sun levi" tough love confidence bash, and my current, and ever decreasing skill level, not sure just lapping allowing people past is for me tonight, but i will be there if i can find an hour to at least get some laps done.
No worries at all mate, hope you can join us none the less :)

I decided to bring my SEGA skin to the GTR :D Yes, I will be using it tonight :thumbsup:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sega-racing-nissan-gtr-gt3-skin.8775/
preview_original.jpg

Brilliant race all really enjoyed it, definitely need to look into adding some apps, put 30L at the start as it said that was good for 17 laps, fuel light came on 5 laps in so I pitted a couple of laps later and chucked a full tank in.... Now know that's not a great idea, was happy trying to chase after that but a couple of spins later and it was back marker for me. Still no complaints great time.

More gt3 please :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back