AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Saturday 13th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm gonna use this skin
It's an updated version of what I used last week, so if you have the old one you can replace it with this one.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sega-racing-nissan-gtr-gt3-skin.8775/updates
preview.jpg

chris can you pre book me, im struggling to get home, 99% be there, nissan please,
no one else worry about rear grid, ive done a total of about 12 laps, and im slow, very slow.
but im a good parked bus.

Hi mate,

We used to be run multiple events during the week for the AU club, however people would tend to pick one event as their main event for the week and then the other races would be hugely underpopulated. However, if the demand is there for a mid-week race, then I can certainly organise for that to happen.

How does Tuesday or Wednesday sound?
I'd join for a mid week race....... Any day.

sorry chris alan whom ever else i hit or warped into,

disastrous evening, ping hitting 4000, reboot modem , pc, twice, got on track but was really bad ping, turned off ts, better straight away, able to put in four laps, pitted just for hell if it, and bang ping up again, hit chris, out!

weird never had that issue, imediately tested internnet speed and ping, excellent soon as assetto off.

cancelled my night out to curry for that! wife went out with girlfriends, so i just went and kicked the **** out my punchbag, now im eating her giant bar of fruit n nut, with a beer, about to watch EPL football.

heaven.

:)

anyway , see ya.

Haha that was awesome. Havent driven the audi before today so I didnt know that softs didnt last long and I had no rear grip by the cutting on the outlap. Nice to see I am up there with Chris who was about 1 second faster than me last time I raced in a club race

My race was nothing to write home about, but I just don't have enough laps in on the track that I needed. I thought I was getting a feel for things practicing online, but when I hopped on Sniper's server The car was totally tail happy, then I realized I was running my session @ low temps and the tires never heated up at all.

Still can't figure out why I couldn't get the 650s within 3s of my time in the GTR during practice.

Thanks for the race Chris and I hope to do better in the next race!

sorry chris alan whom ever else i hit or warped into,

disastrous evening, ping hitting 4000, reboot modem , pc, twice, got on track but was really bad ping, turned off ts, better straight away, able to put in four laps, pitted just for hell if it, and bang ping up again, hit chris, out!

weird never had that issue, imediately tested internnet speed and ping, excellent soon as assetto off.

cancelled my night out to curry for that! wife went out with girlfriends, so i just went and kicked the **** out my punchbag, now im eating her giant bar of fruit n nut, with a beer, about to watch EPL football.

heaven.

:)

anyway , see ya.
Bad luck mate. That's crap. Know how you feel. Touch wood I'm hoping those moments are behind me since my computer has been blitzed and we started again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%