AC GT3 @ Barcelona - Sun 21Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me with Ferrari please.
Traction control: Factory ?
Stability control: 0% ?

What times do you have in hotlaping?
Abs and tc are allowed. I don't know about stability control, but with these cars you don't need it anyway.

Sign me with Ferrari please.
Traction control: Factory ?
Stability control: 0% ?

What times do you have in hotlaping?

TC and ABS are allowed as @BhZ said. "Factory" means, if car actually has those assist, you can use them. No stability control, those cars don't actually have it, nor do they need it.
However, if you feel like you need stability control, I recommend to try and do one of the MX5 or GT86 races first, to see how it goes before jumping in this fast cars :)

We are not allowed to post lap times in the threads, but you can see for yourself on RSR Timing.

Hey, I have a few questions regarding tyres, specifically whether to take softs, mediums or hards for qualifying and racing. I'm also assuming that taking on fuel during the mandatory pitstop is a bad idea?

Hey, I have a few questions regarding tyres, specifically whether to take softs, mediums or hards for qualifying and racing. I'm also assuming that taking on fuel during the mandatory pitstop is a bad idea?
Qualifying may depends on the car. Softs might work if you treat them well, otherwise mediums. For the race, definitely medium tyres.

I did 11 hours in the iRacing Daytona 24 today/yesterday. I'm gonna have to pull out of this because I'll be a walking corpse by the time that starts.

Qualifying may depends on the car. Softs might work if you treat them well, otherwise mediums. For the race, definitely medium tyres.

Its 26 degrees at Barcelona, you might even have to opt for Hards depending on the car. Best way to find out is to use in game tire app to monitor the temperatures and based on the intel from that, to run the tires that stay in the optimal temperature range.
Withing optimal operating range Softs last about 30-40 mins, Mediums about an hour or more, depending on your driving, Hards will give consistent performance for the duration of an hour, but I don't know beyond that, not that it is relevant for today's race.

Hey @Eugene Abramoff . If there is a slot open when practice starts, can you throw me a GTR in there? I'll be in the race if I can make it in time. But if it's full, then of course give that place to someone that is sure to be in :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%