AC GT3 @ Aosta Grand Sport - Sat 23.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I got it, but no need to be contemptuous.
Sorry for the disturbance, good day and race to you ;).

I'm sorry, it was not intended this way - I've edited my post. Just a little frustration from past experiences ;)

I can only appreciate the answer :thumbsup:.
Thx for that, but it's was my fault in the beginning so...
Again, good night and race :).

See you in a next one.

i had a great race, Apart from starting from pole and screwed it up completely :rolleyes:
Got 2 x5 sec penalty's in lap 2 and then i was in 5th place!

I started to gain quickly on the guys ahead until i was nearing Christopher boutmy Until he DC :(, From there on pretty much boring race until the finish.

Was fun to make my way through the field after the horrible start i had, To bad there where not much poeple.

Thanks all for racing this evening.:thumbsup:

Penalties punish small mistakes sooo hard, cant wait for flag system, pretty put off doing races like this until then
The penalties are there for a reason on this track and are there for everybody. I've tested this combo with penalties enabled and didn't experience any anomalies. Where exactly on track did you have your problems with them?

Yes, nice race after long summer break. Altough I was racing alone most of the time.

Its annoying how my races goes almost everytime. First 5-8 laps goes pretty well and then I have very poor 5 or something laps and make very stupid mistakes. And suddenly after that I drive almost my record laps 15 in a row.

The penalties are there for a reason on this track and are there for everybody. I've tested this combo with penalties enabled and didn't experience any anomalies. Where exactly on track did you have your problems with them?
When you make a mistake but don't gain an advantage you get punished way too hard, especially on a fast track like this, no where specific

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%