AC GT3 1.5H @ Spa - Sunday 28th of August 2016 (Livestream)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Absolutely awesome and fair race @Discovery.Tv :thumbsup::thumbsup:. I had so much fun:) That one side By side battle was brilliant. Thank's for that.

But luckily I can comfort myself with knowledge that Ferrari is about 0.8 sec faster per lap than Audi without any ballasts;):D

My first ever full online race :thumbsup: and i managed the distance - Just

1st off i wold like to say sorry to anyone i got in the way of (or hit :(- i did my best to keep out of the way)

I learned a lot with this race, and it was my longest by far using the CV1 - hot and sweaty

More practice required

Phil G

Well, considering you and Rami are GT3 masters, my result is awesome.
Rami is. I'm not:D. I was just teasing you with that Ferrari speed thing:). I'm just trying to find some reason for my defeat other than myself:laugh::D

I'm looking forward to race with you again:thumbsup:

Oh, my wheel ran quite hot in 38 laps I just notice right now, (also no surprise as it's around 30°C indoor here). :)

That was some pace and race to forget. Though it's still fun to drive in any officially race of course.. .
No competitive setup, and only 245 km/h topspeed (all others run through me on straights very easily, they had a much better top speed).
In the first stint I forgot to put on medium tires and drove the stint with soft tires.. . In the last laps of that stint I spun after the chicane, also because the tires wear was 'in red color' since many laps already. That finally was the beginning of a few more upcoming unfortunate things ( & things like that).

Also had no clue how to activate my pit crew, when I stopped for the regular and planned pit stop. :)* So I pressed "back to pits" in the pit lane and had a 30 or 40 second AC penalty to wait for to run out, until I could go on.. .
*I did no races with pitstops so far and did not tested it in any other way before, so I had no idea what would happen when trying to make a pit stop. I was quite certain about it before, that it will not work :). But just tired and went into the pits, stopped at the lollipop man - but nothing happened.. ( & thus pressed "back to pits" and had that 30-40 seconds penalty to wait for).

-[...] I think, basically I used too high negative camber especially on the rear tires. I remember out of hotlapping in the F 458 GT2 that only one certain value at rear camber worked well for quick laps. [...]
Main problem though as well is: I find that car (the rear) not driveable / to loose with 1/6 wings or lower, no matter how the rest of the setup looks like. Only 1/8 wings work, but because of that I had the lack of topspeed (maybe 20 km/h less !) compared to the other drivers then.. . -

Last edited:
Probably one of the best races I have done on AC.
Great racing @Tomi, that two-wide at Pouhon was incredible!

Well, considering you and Rami are GT3 masters, my result is awesome. :D

Hats off to you sir, it was great driving by you :thumbsup:
I was gutted to spoil my start, and just when I was able to catch you guys had a bit of incident when lapping someone. Would have been great to join your party :)
Thanks @Geof for those early laps, nice defending :thumbsup: That Huracan has too much acceleration ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back