AC GT2 @ Tor Poznán - Saturday August 8th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don't know if brake temperature are simulated, but tyres temps are, and this track makes it almost impossible to warm them properly. So it's easier to lock brakes and lose grip. Don't get me wrong though, it's a club race, so anything like that is to be taken a challenge! (and not like a problem) :)
If we don't race different tracks and cars we're not used to now, when would we? ;)
I find going sideways through all the corners helps with the tyre temps...

Also, had a quick go last night of the track - seems some of the curbs don't 'rumble'.

Is that just me?

Anyway I think a low 1:27 should be ok.

Bad start to the race. I got pushed off the road twice on the first lap, the second time resulting in some damage that hampered my performance. I had it fixed at my pitstop, and suddenly my laptimes dropped by a few seconds.

Please, all you "alien" hotlappers: Don't try to win the race on lap 1, and be mindful of other drivers, even slow ones like me. No one likes a reckless asshole. I would join a public server if I want to play Demolition Derby.

Bad start to the race. I got pushed off the road twice on the first lap, the second time resulting in some damage that hampered my performance. I had it fixed at my pitstop, and suddenly my laptimes dropped by a few seconds.

Please, all you "alien" hotlappers: Don't try to win the race on lap 1, and be mindful of other drivers, even slow ones like me. No one likes a reckless asshole. I would join a public server if I want to play Demolition Derby.
The hotlappers that were lapping you?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back