AC GT2 @ Spa - Thu 28th May

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really glad to find races in the US times that I can run. But I really didn't work on car thinking we probably wouldn't run with so few drivers. Im not one that can just jump in and set it up easy....lol

But the start was ok from the back I just couldn't get down that 2nd sector. My balance was terrible. Had a good fight for last but then just starting falling too far back so tried putting on some soft tires but didn't work. Will work at next one better.

Really glad to find races in the US times that I can run. But I really didn't work on car thinking we probably wouldn't run with so few drivers. Im not one that can just jump in and set it up easy....lol

But the start was ok from the back I just couldn't get down that 2nd sector. My balance was terrible. Had a good fight for last but then just starting falling too far back so tried putting on some soft tires but didn't work. Will work at next one better.
Well, even if we dont have enough drivers the server will still go up. Basically, if we dont meet the minimum number (usually 6) we will use the generic club password and allow others to join if they find time. In that event, it is also ok to skip it if you dont feel like racing with only 3 or 4 drivers.

@ryan....I need all the work I can get on track during the week. Really ticked me off I forgot I had a very fast 458 set for Road America I forgot about. It would have worked much better than what I ended up with.:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back