AC GT2 @ Salzburgring-Mon 18.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
blew my engine by aggressive downshifts at turn 1 on lap 14, but thoroughly enjoyed watching you two battle it out!!

Good race, i seemed to be faster than Pawel and he made a mistake in the first chicane early on so i had a very big gap in 1st but then like 5 laps from the end i also spun in the first chicane and lost about 7 seconds and he was right behind me, then he found the groove and i got the pressure, he made fastest laps and i made a mistake again in first chicane and he passed :( :)
was pretty exciting, but i never got above 20fps so was pretty poor to drive lol

@Risto Kappet You are a god to be able to drive that fast with such low FPS haha, i would be eating armco on every second turn at 20fps.
But it was exciting race indeed, your second miss was a shame. I was hoping for some nice battle at the end (although i would most likely lost it as you were faster overall :p)

Also thanks to @Geoffroy Tassenoy for noticing us when returning to the track on lap 19(?). and allowing me to keep the racing line through the last turn :)

Thx for my first race with you.

I was a bit disappointed that nobody answer my call
... until I discovered that my mic was broken :whistling:.

Good qualif:), but awfull race:(, my bad.
Looking forward to the next one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back