AC GT2 @ Riverside - Thursday 11th August 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
cpaNEL.jpg

ACSET.jpg

I use these settings for the F1 and GT wheel.

don't to brag, just asking, an average of 95 FPS in benchmark with 2560x1440 at 165hz is ok,right? cause in RR I have better.Forgot how good AC looks, btw - what scene should i use ?movie?real?or.....thanks
Whichever you prefer. I use default PP Filter.

Something you could lower without much visual loss is Reflection faces per frame. It usually gives you a pretty bad performance hit. Funnily enough, I get awful fps in R3E compared to AC with 5760*1080.

Whichever you prefer. I use default PP Filter.

Something you could lower without much visual loss is Reflection faces per frame. It usually gives you a pretty bad performance hit. Funnily enough, I get awful fps in R3E compared to AC with 5760*1080.
yeah, ok....figured out the graphics but the FFB , omg .....no offence Tommi but i don't feel nothing of the car in your settings, no weight transition either front to rear or sideways, no bumps on the road, no real feel when the back get's loose.....will keep searching. BTW- since i am a newb and use swingman, how do i stop the camera to spin around the car ?:)

yeah, ok....figured out the graphics but the FFB , omg .....no offence Tommi but i don't feel nothing of the car in your settings, no weight transition either front to rear or sideways, no bumps on the road, no real feel when the back get's loose.....will keep searching. BTW- since i am a newb and use swingman, how do i stop the camera to spin around the car ?:)
Spinning around the car? Never heard of that problem before... There's two different swingman cams though, maybe you picked the wrong one?

Wasn't too bad given the rather small grid. First half nice battling with @Tommi Saari, until he made a small mistake allowing me to gain a few seconds. Couldn't make use of it as I threw the car away in turn 9 or so (the second hairpin). Took me ages to get back on track, was spinning like crazy. After that chasing @Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan, going side by side through the first sector certainly was the highlight of the race. No idea how we managed to not completely wreck it there :laugh:

Multiplayer seems to have improved a bit since the last time I drove, collisions seemed ok and only once saw someone teleporting a bit. Still can't get a proper feeling for the grip though :/

Wasn't too bad given the rather small grid. First half nice battling with @Tommi Saari, until he made a small mistake allowing me to gain a few seconds. Couldn't make use of it as I threw the car away in turn 9 or so (the second hairpin). Took me ages to get back on track, was spinning like crazy. After that chasing @Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan, going side by side through the first sector certainly was the highlight of the race. No idea how we managed to not completely wreck it there :laugh:

Multiplayer seems to have improved a bit since the last time I drove, collisions seemed ok and only once saw someone teleporting a bit. Still can't get a proper feeling for the grip though :/
OMG you took the words from my minds, that's exactly how I feel, a better feel for the grip!
Also, I agree with multiplayer collision, it was very good.
Was a nice evening's race, like the graphics and such atm the ffb is a bit of a downer and the sounds:), but it compensates via more setup option and race session option which is great.Probably will expand my horizon and start racing in AC club also, since my schedule is so random I increase my chances of racing when i am home.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 255 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 230 13.8%