AC GT2@ Nurburgring Sprint Mon 22nd Dec

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys is there a tutorial for the pit stop procedure?
It's quite simple, during the race when you drive into the pits there will be a big white sign saying PIT HERE over a pit spot, and you just have to drive into and stop in that spot. Then a menu will come up with various things; e.g tyre, fuel, repairs, and you just select what you want and press the tick. Then it'll carry out the pitstop, and you're good to go.

Reactions: Si
Ok so. I overloaded my sound card but saftey devices kicked in which saved it for use another day. I'm trying to source I nice external unit with an amp so I can do guitar stuff as well as play games with out it turning into a VERY LOUD buzzer.

Sigh.
Sorry guys; my computer decided to have a hissy fit on the 8th last lap, and crashed.
Apologies if it caused anyone an issue.
I was having such bloody fun at the time too; poised to take 9th (after I already screwed my pit stop by accidentally selecting mediums rather than softs).
And to the person in front of me for the first three or so laps, I'm very sorry if I hit you; I was a good 10m behind you going into the turn after the Schumaker Esses, and suddenly you span off as if you'd been hit from behind. I was sure I wasn't having lag issues, so I'm not sure what happened there.
Good race, while it lasted.

Good race, nice pace from some guys and overall nice quality race for a racing club race! Sorry for going wide a few times Simon, was not intentional and got 2x5sec penalty anyway lol
Did this more as a framerate benchmark to see if the game has changed after a few months, no it hasnt :( Superb quality/framerate ratio in hotlapping but with 20 other cars it was 25fps tops, around 15 at places. Hopefully they will add more settings to turn down extra cars and stuff soon!

I think I ruined a Stuart Phillips race. I am really sorry. I try to overtake other guy and missed my braking point totally. That´s why I hit to you.

Very Nice Qualy & Race pace, Managed to maintain a steady pace for most of the race. to Race against Fellow Dutchman @Remco Majoor in His Ferarri GT2

( nice job on keeping the momentum going after the you pitted, i was quite shocked that you managed that much of a gap when i came out of the pits) ;)

And :thumbsup: up for the other club racers tonight, as there was a very good first lap and not much incidents around it i believe. :)

Thanks once again @Simon Knight for being our host :p

See ya all Around the track!

Happy holidays!

My tire temperature was too low for the entire event and I have no idea why... Even with SSofts in qualifying I got only about 85 on left tires and 80 on right. In race I started with meds, I got a bit over 70 on all tires and was driving 1.29s. It was like driving on ice :(. I changed to softs in the pit stop and got a few 1.27s and then 1.28s and still all tires blue.

I think I ruined a Stuart Phillips race. I am really sorry. I try to overtake other guy and missed my braking point totally. That´s why I hit to you.
Well it did seem a wild move, I think Sebastian Beltz is probably more annoyed, you seemed to take an odd line into T1, from that angle you were never going to get a pass without hitting someone turning in, oh well, my P4-5 2011 seemed quite slow compared to others, or was it you were all too dam quick in your Vetts!

MY computer make some stupid things I think the windows was ran somethings in the backround or I don't know, but in the first corner my computer is died, I hope I doesn't hit somebody. and I looking for the next time:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back