AC GT2 @ Nurburgring GP - Sat 23rd August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys, I'm 99% sure you all know this already, but just in case you don't: Please make sure you have the latest version of the Corvette C6R GTLM installed, even if you've not elected to drive it. It's currently at V3.

If not, then you can find the link to download it on the sign up sheet.
If you can't be bothered scrolling up, then here's the link, lol.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/corvette-c6r-2013.2852/

Last edited:
Ok guys to let you know there will be a server called sniperAC running from 3pm with pickup mode, just pick a car and jump in when you feel like it, will be running a 3 hour quali session
make sure you put in the password all lowercase or it will just say server error as you join
password: sniper

Last edited:
Qualy was not the best for me, but was 6th whit only 0.300 of pole! Man was close great timing guys;)

Race was good, besides the crashes in corner 1. Lap 2 @Chris Stacey and @Akis Kevrekidis touched each other slightly and i drove straight into them, Remained Second and there was a gap of around 10 seconds to @Sun Levi
I Tryed to catch up on him but he was really consistent ( Was mostly the same times whe had :laugh:) then Akis came around lap 18 to attack me, dunno what happend you spun or drove into me a lil bit @Akis Kevrekidis ? , cause i felt nothing and tryed to give you some room. And where you on Softs?

Anyhow pretty good race and became 2th after Sun. See you guys next time!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks guys!
Great to have a large grid like that, can be a bit chaotic, but it means everyone is racing someone.

Qualied 2nd place! Couldn't believe it!
Had an intense battle with Akis for the first 3 laps before we touched in T2, and then I had an epic 5 car battle before I screwed the pooch in T4.
Then Justin & Michael gave me a great battle.

Had a fantastic time between mistakes etc. lol

Cheers guys!

That was amazing guys!! Nice to see such a big grid, Can't believe I got pole and the race win with the P4/5, That felt pretty awesome!

A great race weekend, both last nights and tonights race was awesome, Thanks Chris, Tony and Racedepartment!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years