AC GT2 @ Mugello - Fri 18th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This track is giving me nightmares now =[ I've managed to get into the 46s just now with the bmw, but the modulating of brakes is the difficult part. What makes it harder is that the amount you push down on the pedals change with temperature.

Have you worked out your weapon of choice yet @Sun Levi?
I had a bit of a scare yesterday. I twisted my angle at touch footy... but I tested and I can still drive ok. I thought I would have to follow your lead, carrying an injury.

:thumbsup:

Have you worked out your weapon of choice yet @Sun Levi?
I had a bit of a scare yesterday. I twisted my angle at touch footy... but I tested and I can still drive ok. I thought I would have to follow your lead, carrying an injury.

Driving with an injury sucks ahaha, I'm lucky that nothing serious happened to my knuckles, and for my choice I think I'll go with P4/5 even if everyone else is on the BMW, a victory will be even more sweeter when you have a slower car :laugh:

I'm Going BMW i really don't like the P4/5. Not that that matters as my
lap time SUCKS big time!!!! I'm struggling to put good consistent Laps Together.

At this stage it looks like I'll be fighting Me myself and I :roflmao:

Sign me up if it isn't too late! Lucky I double checked here as I was sure I had signed up last week. Silly me. :p

Really good racing guys, think us back markers are improving with each race so we will prob win one in about 3 years time:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%