AC GT2 @ Monza - Thu 12 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Try to get rid of all the 3rd party apps (especially OV). I had the same issue in the past.
I initially loved the way AC allows the community to develop apps to suit everyone's need. Maybe the environnement is not ready for it, maybe the apps are not polished enough, but either way I feel like it's a bummer that we have to remove them. Especially because OV tyres and OV fuel are among the most important ones I use...

Anyway, thank you @Akis for that quick answer. :thumbsup: I'll give it a try for sure.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/penalty-system-in-mp-1-1.21544/#post-414383

Ok so the penalty system:

You get various penalties from different spots. Those can be specified by the track maker and even altered by modders or league admins in the surfaces.ini file. The server will make sure that server and clients have the same surfaces.ini

When you get a penalty, you are supposed to raise your foot from the gas pedal for X seconds (time depending on the place you got the penalty) or go under 35km/h. You can do whatever you like, whenever you like, BEFORE you finish your lap.

If you get a penalty and then you get a second penalty, then you can't go under 35km/h any more. You have to raise your foot from the gas pedal for the sum of the penalties. Again you must do so before you cross the start/finish line in the same lap you got the penalty

If you don't do the penalty and you start another lap, then you are disqualified.

Penalties work like that in race mode. They do not work in practice, time attack, hotlap, qualifying. When you get a penalty in such situations the laptime simply won't count.

Late reply for this event...
But I learned a valuable lasson in this race. Don't try to race while on stomach flu :D
It was complete agony to try to concentrate on driving and allso trying not to let the nasty stuff come out of yourself... lesson learned :) Bad driving from my part... and sorry for those little bumps there were. I really was not on top of things.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back