AC GT2 (inc C6R) @ Imola Sat 13-09-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes, it was all good fun...thank you to the organisers and for the drivers who turned up.

oh I had plenty of incidents!!! lol! (luckily by myself) considering I had practised with race fuel and tyres. the car in race felt sooo different!

on another note. because I was away from any groups I couldn't c what was going on!

Simon, I saw one of the instances where you got taken out...shame as we were close at some point and I felt I could keep up.

Gt races are always cool! Nice battles and overtaking!
We should do this at list twice a week :D

I have to say, it's just a few mounth racing with you guys, but we really improved our behavior on the track. Far more clean during start, in fighting for the position and in lapping.. veeery different from the beginning.. Really cool:thumbsup:

EDIT: @Simon Knight wooooow great! :confused:

battle3ac2t.jpg
battle3act.jpg

gt races are fights! @Sergio Silveira and @Kyriakos Mayromaras

I am glad to see a lot of people attending the races now. Very fast drivers around. Qualified I think was 14th and then after a horrible start I was at 16th, but after Tamburello I survived carnage 1, and then after Tosa I was on the top 10. From there it was fighting keeping my position. No incidents at all. A kind of draft bump by @Galin Dimov caused mainly by a AC multiplayer lag glitch. Then a cool fight with @Micheal Young and finally a pass by @Ronny Nunez who drove and amazing race after waiting for another driver due to an accident, almost placing him in last place.

I need to improve my qualify position. My race pace is not bad but is not enough for a good result.

Congrats everyone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years