AC GT2 / GT3 @ Spa - Friday 27 March 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Cristian Haba
I had the same last year. I used this to sit on while I was racing. ;)
282829_Schwimmreifen_xxl.jpg

Get well soon m8.

I think some were sandbagging it in qualifying, the only way I could get pole :). Tried to keep @Justin behind me but he was too fast on the straits and I goofed up at T1 and let him by. Finished second basically just keeping it on the track.

I need to figure out how to get faster using low downforce. I can only get through some turns with really high downforce.

Here is a link to the replay file that I have:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqyv8ha1ug0k96p/ferrari_458_gt2@spa_20150327223832.zip?dl=0

it is something like 46MB zipped up. Let me know if the download doesnt work.

thanks @Russell Sobie for the fun practice and nice couple of laps in the race!.. after i barely hit the wall in like the 3rd lap and damaged my front bumper i was dragging 3+seconds :( ... couldnt keep my line on that last chicane.. sorry!
gtr vs 12c cat mouse game was too fun!

No worries. Had a blast battling it out when the damage model wasn't ruining everyone's fun!

I saw a couple of incidents throughout the race that likely could have been avoided if everyone was using Helicorsa. I think someone else recommended Spotter, which I haven't tried. I know not everyone has an Oculus Rift or a triple monitor setup.

Great race. I've always loved Spa, and while I started the evening really struggling to keep the Nissan under control, I ended up pulling a lot of consistent (albeit comparatively slow) laps through to the end.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 39.0%