AC GT2/GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 23 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
it's ok guys, I run every night on RD and the organization is impeccable, it must be said that if there was nno this stupid reservation system perhaps ppotrebbero resolve these problems right away, or at least in the simplest way. Great guys, for now only thanks to you I can have fun with AC MP

Don't know what happened to my pc, steering went light and dropped to 20-25 fps, just couldn't get it back, even with a restart. :(.

Hope you guys had a good race anyway and see you at the next one hopefully.

Did something happen to the sand&grass driveabillity in the last update? No matter what gear i was in, with low throttle, car just kept spinning. Had to exit to the pits, so i exited the race, better get safely out before ruining someone's race. Enjoy the rest of the race guys.

Oh, that was one fine multicarchaos in the T1 :rolleyes:

I apologize for taking off. Really got frustrated after getting wrecked for the 4th time in 4 laps. Sorry to Andreas(?) I should have paid more attention there when rejoining. Hope it was a good race.

Damn, what a though race... There was something wrong with my FFB since the practice, and even worse in the race. I hope my G27 isn't dying.

PS: GT2 medium tyres with default setup are f****** unsteady :D

I lost my mic (that funny sound was me) and the sound from Assetto Corsa, I could only ear teamspeak.. I was running in 8th place, but driving in this situation was frustrating and I was worried about causing troubles to other drivers.. I'm sorry I left the race, multyclass was awesome..

hope you had a good one

good race for me, no mistake, 2 push out of grass ... :))
thx to all
we join tomorow night in silverstone with formula abarth
good night...:)

@Amedeo Fiorella haha you sounded like Donald Duck

Donald_Duck.svg

Made a few very good laps in qualifying and had a fairly well get go from the start. But, found out that I made my first gear for M3 GT2 a little bit too long. I think Alex qualied at p2. He flew past with shorter launch gear, so I figured this will be fun. I was all over him and he had hard time getting on with medium tires. As I finally had a run in sc3 he took too much of curb in chicane and plauted off the road. Needless to say I went past.

M3 GT2 was really an easy car to race with. Incredibly cosistant to within hundredths of second for about ten laps. Then a foolish thing happened and I plauted off the road at same place Alex did. Carefully recovered and that made me pick my curbs for rest of the race. GT2 car ate up my medium tires a little bit more then GT3 would, but without a close competitor this was not a bother at all.

Enjoyed that :) didn't enjoy being taken off from 3rd place. Would be nice to see a replay to see who it was and what happened?

Had to take to the grass to avoid hitting the rear end of a stranded @Rupe Wilson , that was a heart in the mouth moment, I can tell you lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back