AC GT2 / GT3 @ Fuji Speedway - 1h race - Sat 29.11.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a race! Started first which was a bit surprising as it wasn't a perfect lap. Had a bit of a bad start and Geoffroy got pass me. After the start I was having trouble with grip and nearly spun in first corner after which I went a little wide in turn 2 and lost control and hit a guy, a ferrari I think, not sure who, sorry about that.

After that I started to go like a mad man to get to better positions, on the limit in every corner. I was lucky not to hit anyone during my overtakes so I was able to get to 3rd fairly quickly. Nathan Pearce was easy prey (lol sorry) for 2nd place. On lap 26 I was hit by someone a lap down, I don't remember who. It was half my fault for being too agressive...

The final lap, oh wow. That was so tight! If someone has a replay of the end, it would be nice to see again! Gongrats to Geoffroy for trying though, nice driving!

Sorry guys, four laps to finish my screens collapsed and just I cannot control nothing, just try stop but I do not know if I am into track or out, and get out as soon as possible. Even I do not know if I hit somebody....

That was me Tuomas. "On lap 26 I was hit by someone a lap down, I don't remember who. It was half my fault for being too agressive... " . I tried to gave you racing line but at the exit of the corner i was at the edge of curbs. Then you touch me. I lost my position , dennis passed me. But it's not problem.;)

What a race! Started first which was a bit surprising as it wasn't a perfect lap. Had a bit of a bad start and Geoffroy got pass me. After the start I was having trouble with grip and nearly spun in first corner after which I went a little wide in turn 2 and lost control and hit a guy, a ferrari I think, not sure who, sorry about that.

After that I started to go like a mad man to get to better positions, on the limit in every corner. I was lucky not to hit anyone during my overtakes so I was able to get to 3rd fairly quickly. Nathan Pearce was easy prey (lol sorry) for 2nd place. On lap 26 I was hit by someone a lap down, I don't remember who. It was half my fault for being too agressive...

The final lap, oh wow. That was so tight! If someone has a replay of the end, it would be nice to see again! Gongrats to Geoffroy for trying though, nice driving!

I knew i was never gonna keep you behind for nearly 20 laps in a GT3 lol.
Let you by in the hope you would catch Geoffroy and get tangled up.

Seriously tho was a great drive and you deserved the win bud.
I will check out the replay.

I never know it: if I'm overlapped say 3 times and the fastest guy has just finished the race does it suffice for me to complete the lap I'm in to be classified?

I'm still a very slow driver but I hope i wasn't much of a nuisance for others.:unsure:
I use the blue flag app and always try to let the faster guy to pass without any problem for him, unless I'm distracted by some incidents.

[...] if I'm overlapped say 3 times and the fastest guy has just finished the race does it suffice for me to complete the lap I'm in to be classified? [...]
You are first classified, if 1st place finishes, the server gives out then "RACE OVER DETECTED" - after that, you have time to finish yourself until the Race_over_time in the server settings is over, that was 300s yesterday, or dependant what we admins type in as that value.
Ask your certified admin for more info.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back