AC GT2/GT3 Endurance @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sun 15 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to excuse my self from the race, I have to go to work, something came up unexpectedly. Really sorry. I was really looking forward to this race, and now :(
At least u guys enjoy.

I'm getting "Checksum failed you will be kicked from the race", what the hell is this? :O_o:
Any ideas? Cant join! :(
Are you updated to the latest version? Do you have the Dreampack DLC?
If both answers are yes, go to steam, search for Assetto Corsa in your library and right click it, go to properties, select the local files tab and then press Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
This might take up to 15-20 minutes depending on your PC's capabilities.

Yes to all, tried verify too, I can connect to other public servers but not the RD server, that error keeps appearing
Very strange, as nobody else seems to have this problem. Especially when you can join other servers. Have you tried the RD public server as well?

Yeah, just tried the other RD server, getting kicked from that too, I am still Premium I think :confused:
Going to have to delete the game and reinstall, have a good race, sorry for taking up a space :(, must be a bad mod somewhere conflicting maybe :sick::(

Good race,

Had some good fun in this one. Only had 1 big incident pretty early in the race where a big group of cars had a bit of a scuffle battle in le combes was trying to get past when someone came a tad unsafe back on trackm tried to avoid it and hit someone on my right aka car aero was so bad i lost over 20km/h on camel straight. Had to pit to fix it so lost a easy 1.5-3mins :/

After that didnt have any incidents and finished 12th overall i think?

Despite getting heavilly affected by two SIDE hits that damaged my both WINGS:mad:
(racing incident, not another player fault by any means) ,costing me 8 seconds a lap, getting forced to do a 40 second stop (plus the time at the actual pit lane) for repairs, I had an excellent race. Was able to keep consistent low 2:20s throughout the rest of the race finishing 4th at the end 35 sec away from the leader.
Had a very good battle with @Nasos Charalampou, what a tough challenge it is to get past the mercedes, it's just too fast at the straights:D!
And last but not least I would like to thank the lapped cars who did an AMAZING job at getting lapped, well done:thumbsup:.

Going to upload the replay for anyone who wants it., Kunos did an amazing job holding the file size to just 380mb, without any noticeable quality loss! Good news for leagues to come?:rolleyes:

Ferrari's pit crew had a bad day today, I think:D They messed up Kimi's stop today and now mine too:laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back