AC GT2/GT3 Endurance @ Barbagallo Raceway - Sun 1 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ok guys, think ive got all/most of you in at some point! Sorry @Geof not much of you cos you were too far in front;)

No problemo :), I knew my race and the show was elsewhere anyway.
Awesome Job by the way :thumbsup:. Thx!

First of all, thank you for @Ricardo to organise this endurance event. These are allways great :) Second, thanks for all who participated, great driving overall.

To my race... I obviously had good qualifying, and managed to get the pole from @Geof allthough he did try to claim it on installation lap ;)
With that pole decided to try something different with tactics instead of that boring medium/medium switch. So took softs to start with, and had planned to pull distance to rest of the pack as much as I could before those wear out. It was paying off quite well, but I was maybe too cautious with overtakes not to ruin my race with collision. I got a decent 30 laps or so out of them before they were at 95% wear.
Then started to prepare for pit... I couldn't remember how much fuel I needed to finish the race. I had typed in down on a piece of paper wich was lost. Tried to find it on the lap I was going to pit from the floor etc, and it didn't make me any faster :D
Well, didn't find it and took moderate 85 liters or so, medium tyres, and realised I was nearly on full tank when i pulled off :D Soon after exiting pit when I was still trying to get my mediums to heat up and trying to avoid graining them, the pack from 2nd to 4th got past me, and when got tires to work was a bit stuck behind them, and decided to wait and lurk for their mistakes to get past them. Then it happened, @Ramon Salles jumped on my hood and trasformed the driveability of my Ferrari equal of SLS :D I had so much understeer that allmost pitted for repairs. Stayed on track and finished second, so it paid off. I was really slow on turn entry which made passing a bit difficult.
But great fun despite of that little incident.
Gongrats to class winners, great driving :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back