AC GT2 / GT3 - Brands Hatch - 1h race - Sat 20.12.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Game broke down on me, sound cut out and I'd horrible stuttering afterwards. I tried to carry on but it's very difficult to race with no sound and stuttering continued.

I am sorry about my car being static on the start of the race. Sorry too if u heard me screaming around. I always have push to talk on TS, so I really do not know what happen. My screen went black and after 10 seconds it came back, so I could start the race. Then about 5 laps later my graphics start too look like a slide show and went to the gravel. Fortunatelly it did not affect any one.

I feel very ashame if you heard me swearing :redface::( . It has been a very complicated week at work and after finally some time for distraction this s**t happens.

God dammit!!! Nice race except one little thing, I FORGOT TO CHANGE MY TYRES!!!!:mad::laugh::mad::laugh:.
So I drove hole race with one medium set. I did pit, but only fuel.:D

Great race, but I can't believe that crash on the last sector of the last lap. Honestly. Cheers a ton to @Geoffroy Tassenoy for being a good sport and giving me thirdplace back (unfortunately @Rami Mattila jumped on the opportunity and went past us to claim second xD) but yeah. Please guys, on the last few laps, pay extra attention to cars lapping you and pull to one side early and on a safe straight; dropping onto the apex on the fast right-handers (@Coen Adriaansz , I think it was?) is not the best place to do it.
Had some great overtaking moments though, and most of the other people I was lapping were fair enough (if perhaps a bit sluggish to realise I was lapping and pull to one side); as well as some great battles.
Looking forward to racing again, I love that Corvette :)

I am sorry about my car being static on the start of the race. Sorry too if u heard me screaming around. I always have push to talk on TS, so I really do not know what happen. My screen went black and after 10 seconds it came back, so I could start the race. Then about 5 laps later my graphics start too look like a slide show and went to the gravel. Fortunatelly it did not affect any one.

I feel very ashame if you heard me swearing :redface::( . It has been a very complicated week at work and after finally some time for distraction this s**t happens.
Had some really bad framerate drops as well, but it maintained over 25FPS at least, maybe it's has something to do with the track, as in other ones I can maintain above 45 frames...

One of these days I will be able to convert my qualifying pace towards race pace. I really didn't know with the new tyre model how long each of the compounds would last, so I started the race with 80L of fuel and hard tyres. Any type of strategy didn't matter much after I was half a lap down after the first couple of corners.

There is no reason to dive bomb down the inside on the slowest turn on the track during the first lap of an hour race.

I finished the race though, even though it was a really sloppy race for me. Concentration just wasn't there for this race. Things got better after I pitted for medium tyres, but still too many mistakes. Where is my braking point? dunno....which corner is this one coming up? I forgot! DOH! I tried to stay out of the way of the leaders although I caught a bit of grass and almost slid towards the center of the track while @Tuomas Tähtelä was about to pass....sorry if that caused any grief!

Hopefully I will be a little bit better next time :)

Edit: Question for those who drove the GT2 cars, do you keep the traction control on or turn it off for the races?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back