AC GT2/GT3 2H @ Silverstone GP - Saturday February 6th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was practicing on my own with PitConfig, Silverstone_48, etc. It's the second time AC freezes on my PC, I don't know what's going on. Everything was fine before. I will join and if it still freezes, I'll have to quit this event.

This was definitely my last race without pit app:mad:. Just when I was gaining @SakL little by little and gap was only about 5-6 seconds I pit and lost another 6 seconds:(. On top of that I took almost 25L too much fuel:laugh:. After that it was just driving and waiting race to end:sleep:

Well done Sakke and all who finish the race:thumbsup:

And thank's to @Matheus Machado for organizing this event:)

I apologize for the first rolling start incident. I didn't know we had to do this, I was already in the server or I wasn't following anymore this thread, so thank you @Matheus Machado for restarting the rolling start and it was all clear after that.

I was fine until 25th lap or something, then I began slowly to feel more and more pains. I was still driving normally, nevertheless, and was 6th. My pitstop was fine and after that, I was 12th and was feeling real pain. At the 31st lap, I stopped the race because I couldn't continue this way for so long again and had a panic attack :sick:

It was my first ever "endurance" race and 25 laps without feeling really bad is quite good for a first time, I think. I'll have to practice again and again until I can make a 2 hours race. It's a very mental matter and hopefully, I'll end later by coping with it :)

I could make a 1 hour race with Z4 GT3 in RD server with other three guys without real problem, like one week ago.

I apologize for the first rolling start incident. I didn't know we had to do this, I was already in the server or I wasn't following anymore this thread, so thank you @Matheus Machado for restarting the rolling start and it was all clear after that.

It's not the end of the world what happened, but you should really consider to be in Team Speak;)At least listening. You don't have to speak or even wear a mic at all.

Nice race guys. Congratulations to everyone who finished, it is a very tough job to complete these kind of races, you should be proud of yourselves!

@Federico Strazzullo It was partly my mistake for not posting in the opening thread too. You did nice by recognizing it and doing it right in the second lap. Next time, if everyone starts slow, just slow down and go back to your place in a straight. There is enough time to do so:thumbsup:.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 424 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 277 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 324 12.7%