AC GT2/E @ Silverstone - Friday June 23rd 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome race gents, after the opening corner mayhem, I settled in, but the front 4 still drove away by near on 3secs a lap:rolleyes: so I spent more time watching the gap to the guys behind, at one point there @Daniel Nieto was catching up, but must of had a moment, then @MTBR2001 (Micheal) started to lower the gap, but I guess he had an off too dropping back to 8th. Once we got down to 5min remaining my softs had gone yellow and @Bobby Pennington was eating into the gap:D but I had enough left to make the finish line:):thumbsup: was a heap of fun trying to maintain the gap to you guys, and keep it straight at the same time:whistling:
Looking forward to the next one.
@Allan Ramsbottom hope you can make it, missed you buddy, wasn't quite the same atmosphere without the BIRD being issued at least once:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::p

Sorry guys, i have my little lad over,and he was/still isnt feeling very well, bit of :sick::sick: & :poop::poop:,someone has posted a link so be watching that while eating breakfast..
@Bobby Pennington..
You and your family have a great little vacation,sure myself and @Andrew Scott wont mess things up,WELL the bloody convict might go a bit loco,after all that why we shipped the buggars off to an island..See ya when you get back.............................................Birdman Out..:laugh::laugh:

Allan Ramsbotsomething : 2508915 said:
Sorry guys, i have my little lad over,and he was/still isnt feeling very well, bit of :sick::sick: & :poop::poop:,someone has posted a link so be watching that while eating breakfast..
@Bobby Pennington..
You and your family have a great little vacation,sure myself and @Andrew Scott wont mess things up,WELL the bloody convict might go a bit loco,after all that why we shipped the buggars off to an island..See ya when you get back.............................................Birdman Out..:laugh::laugh:
Thanks Allan. I knew somerhing was up because you always show up. Sorry your lad wasn't feeling well. You were missed.
Put the replay in your AC documents/replay folder and you can then go into the game and select the replay from there. About to board my plane mate. Thanks again. Talk to you in a week. Keep em straight

[Quote = "Bobby Pennington, de la publicación: 2508799, miembro de: 36011"] [5775] Usuario = @tatos [/ USUARIO] Juan Lo siento por ese primer incidente de vuelta. No nos dimos cuenta lo que sucedió. Que estaba evitando un coche a la derecha. Te debo una pareja. [/ Quote]
No problem happens
translator

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back