AC GT2/E @ Road America - Friday June 9th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just want to thank everyone again for coming out:) That was a pretty good turnout. Hopefully, with your help, we can get it growing even bigger:thumbsup:
Be sure to look for next weeks event from @Lorenzo Bonder in your PM and on the race calendar. Lorenzo we've got some :alien::alien::alien::alien: that need you for competition mate:cool:

A couple of final notes. I heard a little of beating and banging in the beginning of the race so please try to be careful. Making it through the first lap cleanly is probably the best racecraft and sportsmanship you can have. The guys at the front, I know because I got to see them pull away, race very hard but give each other room because they know the importance of a clean first couple of sectors to let things stretch out. Then they are game on........but respectfully.
Please, please, please use teamspeak and YOU must use your REAL NAME in the race. If you need any help I would be more than happy to help.
Thank you, cheers and Opposite Lock To 'Ya

in please C7R

Please use your full name when entering a RD server.
All premium members using their real name in the forum, servers and tspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

f1wheelnut is having to learn a lot of stuff ( and doing a great job) to make these events happen for you guys, please help him out by following the rules

I actually forgot how to join.....

let me help out in one area :)
Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

With thanks Rupe and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

the list below is also very helpful.
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here please have a read of this

I am so sorry I missed this boys. I really wanted to race this one. I juts forgot I had my sons appointment. It's actually every Friday. Just got caught up in the moment.
It's ok Isaac. We all forget things, well I do:whistling::whistling: I will tell you that this event is the one event where car swaps and last minute sign ups are going to be hard if not impossible because of the BoP and Restrictor we use to balance these cars like the EU does. So if possible, please let me know in the future if you're going to miss that way if a late minute sign up shows up and I can say "This is the only car we have left:D", but then again friends don't let friends drive their race car:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Anyway, all is good and we look forward to seeing you for the next race. Got a Porsche 911 RSR 3.0 event tonight if you feel up to it.
Cheers

Please use your full name when entering a RD server.
All premium members using their real name in the forum, servers and tspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

f1wheelnut is having to learn a lot of stuff ( and doing a great job) to make these events happen for you guys, please help him out by following the rules
Thank you Rupe. It is a lot to digest, but these guys are worth the trouble I reckon:D:D:D:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%