AC GT2/E @ Algarve Int Cir - Sun 10Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good race guys, there were some nice battles going on throughout :thumbsup:
Sometimes ppl were a bit too fast when obeying the blue flags, just wait until a straight, as changing line during corners can be dangerous sometimes.

Also some people let me pass even though we were battling for position? Truly a gentleman racing club :D:roflmao:

Well, what a race! Never heard so many "oohs, aahs, oh, man, Sorry, oops, sorry man, no way!" all of them and some. But being at the back was hard. I started losing concentration towards the end because I was concentrating on my mirror and the timer to let the fast ones overtake.
So, well done, podium and all in all, from my perspective, a good race.

Last edited:
I've never had the time to actually race with the 911 GTE.
This car is a proper machine gun, running all the race at the same pace, I'm in love!
A true tamed beast :)

And thank you all mates, it was a fun and fair race! See you soon

Really struggled with the 911, no ABS was also a big problem for me.
My paddle shift sometimes did a double shift near the end of the race too.
Even with all that it was a very good and fair race considering all the drivers on this small circuit.:):)

Really struggled with the 911, no ABS was also a big problem for me.
My paddle shift sometimes did a double shift near the end of the race too.
Even with all that it was a very good and fair race considering all the drivers on this small circuit.:):)
Braking: make sure to turn your braking power down. That will help immensely:thumbsup:
Paddle Shift: Make sure to set your Debounce to .100ms or higher in your settings. You can Google it for greater clarification.

So glad you enjoyed it. Please keep coming to the races. We'll get you sorted out to the point you can drive like me and you'll be:poop::D

Is somebody able to post some statistics about the race? I'm curious about all info I can get, because I would've loved to race this one and learn from it. Especially it would've been my first pit stop in AC.

Yes Thanks for a good race... I know the Golden Rule, but i kinda hit someone in one of the blind right hand corners. As I remember it (because my replay does not go that far back) it was within the first 10 laps i had chris right behind chasing me.. I turned in and there was a greenish corvette coming almost straight across the road, trying to turn on to the track. I hit him but my car did not take much damage and didn't loose speed. I'm sorry but i drove on because at the moment I was 100% sure that he was coming back on to the track without looking a the map and he should not be joining the track coming across the track... Again sorry but in the head of the moment i drove on... I saw the replay from Marks Riddles youtube (
) cant see much... Thomas

I really enjoyed this event, it was fun, despite being in the back of the grid, it was fun and i didn't even noticed that one hour has passed :laugh:
I was affraid of the race since i only entered the server in the middle of the qualy session and had to use a different car than what was supposed since i couldn't choose the car i was supossed to drive. Fortunately i did ok with the Ferrari (instead of the Bmw) and had a fun and relatively consistent race.
The start of the race was impressive, with so many cars and the start was clean, impressive :thumbsup:

I'll try to join next week if the GT2 cars are used again :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back