AC GT2/E @ Algarve Int Cir - Sun 10Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok boys, we had 30 grid slots available and you filled it up and we have 2 on the reserve list. Please let me know asap if you are not going to be able to make this event so we can bump up the guys waiting. With that said I hope that the 30 of you can all make it and thanks for the support:thumbsup:

I will be resetting the practice server tonight with the exact cars in it as per the sign up list. We will leave the practice server up once the official race server is started so those that are on standby can continue to practice without losing valuable seat time. When joining the server, please make sure you are in the car you signed up with.

Reserve drivers: if we do not have any sign outs by the time the official server goes up, I won't be able to guarantee you the car you asked for. You will, unfortunately, have to take what's left. Hopefully it won't come to this as most of the guys are good about considering others and signing out.

Thank you all for understanding:thumbsup:

Now let the games begin:D

@Andrew Scott they got your flag wrong, but at least you made the field and broadcast:D:D:D
Ze Overlord loves seeing one of the Hooligans representing;)
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

Arghhh! Have to sign out. :mad::(

Sometimes family hurts, because we're getting unexpected visitors tonight.
Hated to love your post because I really wish you could make it, but I really appreciate you signing out so one of the other Gents could make the field. Have a great day and be on the lookout for something special;)

@Leprekaun Mr. Ambassador sir, you and "The Godfather" have been bumped up to the field. Our staff awaits you on the tarmac preparing your private plane:p
adriacrew.jpg

Awww Gxxxxxxxit:alien: I thought i was gonna get a relaxing race tonight, but guess not:rolleyes: @Leprekaun I shall have my vengeance from last time we were here !(also from friday)
You won't get that now for sure.
  • like you said @Leprekaun nothing else needs to be said:thumbsup:
  • you just invited 28 other guys to step up to the challenge by mentioning a "relaxing race":p
  • the Finnish Mafia isn't here to have you back:p
So now you've stepped in it Red Bull Fool:roflmao:

Ok lads, finalizing the race server so I can put it up and we can get the show on the road.

Reserves, I apologize, but you may not get the car of your choice. It all depends on everyone showing up. Those that don't, well, after official practice you will be allowed to join in the order you signed up in. That means the first reserve gets the first choice in car etc etc. Thanks for understanding.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back