AC GT2/3 @Spa 2hours - Wed 22nd July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, Si said we'd be using a safety car. And there's only space for 24 cars in the game. Unless the safety car is a also racecar that someone will drive, that means that one of those 24 spaces will be occupied by a safety car.
That's probably how it is. Kinda sad that the Spa version only has 24 slots even though there's two pitlanes, both of which are also driveable. Perhaps in a future update.

Screw it, i will make it happen!
Can't let the chance pass to drive a full grid, and then even rolling start!

Sign me up for Z4 GT3 please.

Well, Si said we'd be using a safety car. And there's only space for 24 cars in the game. Unless the safety car is a also racecar that someone will drive, that means that one of those 24 spaces will be occupied by a safety car.

Like I said, don't hate. I'm unfamiliar with how you do things here. :p

Not hating, just asking. I'm the dumbass that wasn't aware that we can only have 24 cars, so it was a serious question. :thumbsup:

soooo sorry...nope..thats the pace car! did I not put in a z4? if not I will fix that later tonight :)
Either there's no Z4 GT3, or my eyes are getting worse each day :)
If the latter is the case: My apologies in advance :)

Last edited:
Either there's no Z4 GT3, or my eyes are getting worse each day :)
If the latter is the case: My apologies in advance :)
practise server has been amended....more 458s...Z4 GT3 added! time of day is 17.30...this will be amended for race to about 16.00 so shadows wont be too bad! wonderful practise server tonight...12 runners we did the practise start...worked perfectly! video will be posted tomorrow! to get your excitement levels up! everybody seems so up for this event! great stuff!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back