AC GT2/3 @ Nurburbring GP 2 Hours- Wednesday 2nd September 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks Simon, but I can't seem to join... selected the SLS and using the password mentioned in the pm, am I doing anything wrong?

Edit: never mind, I can't even do an open practise, seems AC is corrupted or something, strange thing is it worked as it should earlier this evening... bummer

Last edited:
Thanks Simon, but I can't seem to join... selected the SLS and using the password mentioned in the pm, am I doing anything wrong?

Edit: never mind, I can't even do an open practise, seems AC is corrupted or something, strange thing is it worked as it should earlier this evening... bummer
bugger, sorry m8! if you sort it there is still 10 mins of praccy left! then 15 mins of Q

First two craches ever in AC today:(. And this happen right after I upgade to Windows 10:mad:

Sometimes I hate Computers so much!:thumbsdown:

Hey @Asterix , tried to send you a pm but can't. Just wanted to apologise for fishtailing you earlier- I would have been p*ssed. I got too close and our connections weren't great. Not trying to make excuses. Sorry again.
Other than that great race, @Tomi WHY did your computer die, would have been a wicked finish.

It certainly was epic. I dont mind finishing last or nearely last i just love the spirit of eduro races. On a plus point that was my first race where i have totally messed about with suspension settings and it seemed to make that car prety decent. Thanks @Si and thanks to everyone and sorry if i didnt move out of the way quick enough for you. Cant wait for the next one. im available most days for these except for saturday (if i qualify for the rstcc) sunday and tuesdays

Sorry to whoever it was that crashed on account of my teleporting, I assumed it was you because my ping was stable while it looked to me like you were lagging.

Pretty lonely race on my side, went Medium > Medium > Soft. First stint on the mediums was horrendous, I don't think I managed a lap below 2:06, then a better second stint, with an early change to the softs when Simon clarified the duration. Was catching the two cars in front at 3 seconds per lap at first but that eventually dropped off to about 1 second, so even if I did catch them I wouldn't have had the tyres to fight.

2015-09-02_00001_zpsyjx3ohw9.jpg

Reactions: Si
Epic race guys :cool:

First part was much fun, after that I got a bit lonely on track. One spin and contact with the barriers in the final corner when @Mark Gormley teleported from 10m ahead to right in front of me. Caught me off-guard and I spun it. For once I'm certain that it wasn't on my end, ping was on 29/30 throughout the whole race (was monitoring it :p). No hard feelings or anything like that, in the end it only cost me like 10s, which wouldn't have changed the outcome of the race. Had massive gaps to both cars ahead and behind. 4th in the end was way better than I expected, though I know that it was only possible due to some problems of other faster guys.

Congrats to the podium aliens finishers, and thanks to those who I lapped (mainly @quicksilver384, was like 4 times due to pitstops I think :D) for always moving over immediately :thumbsup:

Thanks @Si for organizing, once again splendid job. As for upcoming endurance races, would love the race start to be half an hour earlier as you mentioned on teamspeak. Currently my concentration drops rather quick in the second half i.e. after 10pm local time. Limited tyre choice is nice for sure, but hard on the GT3s as the softs last even shorter than Pirelli F1 tyres. 4 laps on them is the maximum for me, with the first (building up to 100%) and last (below 97%) being off pace.

Nice race with @Matyas Kone until the end. Really enjoyed that mate! I went a bit off beat with my strategy since I didn't have much pace yesterday but it was good fun anway. Wrecked the car 2 laps from the finish, but oh well. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back