AC GT2/3 @ Nordschleife - Monday 6th July 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks all! Good fight until I spun first lap, fought back through the pack though some nice racing by all.

@Si how about a Nords Monday with E30 DTM, Alfa 155 & 190E? :D

Thanks for the race and the orga!!!!

Didn't think I'd qualify 4th with all that GT2/GTLM power on the server :D

Had an epic brain fail in the mini karussel in the last lap and had to let Alex go by but he was faster anyway.

Interestingly everybody got quicker, only I got slower lap by lap :whistling:

Anyhow, great fun and I learnt that I need to work on my mental strength / nerves. :redface:

Nice race yeah, always tough to concentrate here for the 6 laps. To get a timed lap in is tricky enough, to screw up an outlap or hotlap is brutal. Fudged up a few times in the race but managed to get back to 4th, was closing down on @Andreas Knöpke in 3rd but not enough time, till he gifted me the position with a last lap error, what a bummer man sorry to rub it in :roflmao:, last week i spun out on my final corner of a great quali lap :cry:. Well done @Geof and @Si, great pace and consistent driving from the both of you. Very keen to slide the Merc E190 around here next time.

Reactions: Si
Where the nice agree disagree winner informative thing-a-ma-bobs?
Totally agreed with you mate! Where the deuce did they go? They were an absolutely awesome way to express an opinion without necessarily having to write a whole message. Bring them back or I'll do an hunger strike! :p

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years