AC GT2/3 @ Donington GP - Saturday 30th of April 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

It's the first time I saw you in the AC racing club, so if your not use to it, what's happened yesterday was very unfortunate. I'm driving around the racing club since almost 2 years now and it's maybe the second or the third time a race is cancelled, and believe me, I'm driving here a lot, at least 2 races a week.

So at the first look I can understand your disappointment, but don't hesitate to give it a shot again, you will find some fun around here.
And maybee next time, join TeamSpeak. Most of the driver where there and we improvise a little race on an other server...

Anyway, as Si says, I hope your fine @Matheus Machado !
Cheers.

Reactions: Si
It's the first time I saw you in the AC racing club, so if your not use to it, what's happened yesterday was very unfortunate. I'm driving around the racing club since almost 2 years now and it's maybe the second or the third time a race is cancelled, and believe me, I'm driving here a lot, at least 2 races a week.

So at the first look I can understand your disappointment, but don't hesitate to give it a shot again, you will find some fun around here.
And maybee next time, join TeamSpeak. Most of the driver where there and we improvise a little race on an other server...

Cheers.
Being new does not stop saying what I think. Like when we signed up to attend a race and not get our rebuke, now I complain not warn in time in the forum.

I hope this forum can express themselves freely, provided that it does not offend anyone.

The server is not up :(

If no server is complicated. I leave for the next appointment. A pity.

@Matheus Machado hope all is well mate!

Cheers.

Being new does not stop saying what I think. Like when we signed up to attend a race and not get our rebuke, now I complain not warn in time in the forum.

I hope this forum can express themselves freely, provided that it does not offend anyone.

I owe a MASSIVE apology to you guys.

As I said in post #9 I was away for the weekend + Friday. I went to a consistency rally with my dad in Brazil's countryside and I had no internet access until Sat night / EU morning (still a very poor one).
Due to AC server restrictions I couldn't set up the server on Thursday as there was the GT3 event on that night, so I left the duties to @Lorenzo Bonder, but apparently something came up his side (I still have no idea what) and he couldn't set it up either.

Still, anything that may have happened wouldn't justify the lack of the event. The best way I can apologize is to set up the same combo for the other week (on the 15th).

And again sorry...

I owe a MASSIVE apology to you guys.

As I said in post #9 I was away for the weekend + Friday. I went to a consistency rally with my dad in Brazil's countryside and I had no internet access until Sat night / EU morning (still a very poor one).
Due to AC server restrictions I couldn't set up the server on Thursday as there was the GT3 event on that night, so I left the duties to @Lorenzo Bonder, but apparently something came up his side (I still have no idea what) and he couldn't set it up either.

Still, anything that may have happened wouldn't justify the lack of the event. The best way I can apologize is to set up the same combo for the other week (on the 15th).

And again sorry...
All good, hope you had a good weekend:thumbsup:. Real life is more important. Won't be able to make it next weekend. My car is in for MOT the week after next and I've got a timing belt to change:cautious: Hope to race the Corvette again soon though. Thanks for all you guys do:notworthy:

It's all my fault.

You can please pin this one on me.

Matheus requested me to put the server, and I completely forgot, I had to deal with some stuff and I TOTALLY FORGOT to bring the server.

This one, again is on me. I'm sorry to made you guys like complete idiots.

Last edited:
All good, hope you had a good weekend:thumbsup:. Real life is more important. Won't be able to make it next weekend. My car is in for MOT the week after next and I've got a timing belt to change:cautious: Hope to race the Corvette again soon though. Thanks for all you guys do:notworthy:
It will be in the other one (not the next), so if you can make it I will be happy to reserve a slot for you!
The weekend went well, turned out we (unexpectedly) achieved 2nd place!
We just have to keep a note that 70's muscle cars + rain + night (and poorly maintained roads...) don't make up for a good combination... We couldn't see anything and even lost all the lights of the car at one point. At least we took almost a spare car in the trunk and we were able to fix it in a gas station.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%