AC GT2 [2 Hour Race] @ Spa - Mon 2 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just heard from some friend of mine, that he tyre temp app might cause the problem of sound disappearing. Anyone else can confirm that?

ps: this was my 1st time ever to experienced this issue.

By the way, sorry to that person who drove behind me in last lap and crash because I was driving very slow and trying to save fuel, my fault totally:( I was so pissed and didn't see you

And few things about being lapped. Why the hell some dudes are so agressive when they are being lapped. Dont't they follow the race order or are they just stupid. I really don't understand that:confused:

Good to know, won't post it next time:thumbsup:
Its OK Matheus, Sometimes it doesn't work at our end, so we need to ask you guys for help!

Rest assured all of my events I will endevour to get the FULL results out as soon as possible!

(this was Ricardos Event, but he was busy tonight)

Phew, longest race I ever done. Love to do more enduro races though !

Lucky to spot it was a 51 lap race just before my last pit stop because I was only planning to put in 25L (splash and dash :cool:).

I had the sound loss issue once, a few months ago. AC support said set Latency slider to Normal.

This was my first organized online race so I completely forgot about the rolling start. If you saw somebody passing half of the field before T1, that was me unfortunately :D Seeing everybody so slow remembered me we're doing a rolling start.

It was a nice race, never did an endurance race before. Never did more than 10 laps in AC in a race. I would repeat this experience whenever it's possible.

About lap 30 after chasing Taner Selvi for a couple of laps a bumped him slightly in T15-16. Don't know what happened, maybe he lifted off very easily and me being close resulted in a small incident. Didn't mean to. Anyway I enjoyed very much chasing him and trying to overtake him. Those were very intense moments for me.

This was my first organized online race so I completely forgot about the rolling start. If you saw somebody passing half of the field before T1, that was me unfortunately :D Seeing everybody so slow remembered me we're doing a rolling start.

Yes :), I saw you on my right side in the grass :confused: I was afraid about a big crash at T1 but you manage that correctly :whistling: ; epic moment ;)

This was very very nice :thumbsup:
Had my first time in Vette and it`s such a great car. Missed we wouldn`t have a practise session so i ended up 21st in Qualy as i still had to do some Setup :whistling:
Race itself was fantastic, had very nice laps making my way up into top 10 right behind @Olivier Boissel who we lost somewhere around eaurouge, to bad mate.
In the End there were couple great laps with @Ramon Salles & @Mark Birney, thanks for some nice racing guys :thumbsup:
There was just one scary moment when i came up at eaurouge and @Patrick Wuyts was re-entering track from the right side curb, man that was damn close, lost a place to Ramon but anyways, glad we didn`t crash.
Thanks Orga for this Race, great job as always :thumbsup:

About lap 30 after chasing Taner Selvi for a couple of laps a bumped him slightly in T15-16. Don't know what happened said:
I remember it. My tires were coming to the end. I slided back tire to the grass a little and the car oversteered so loose some speed. You touched but it was not punting, only was slight touch happining in races. I tried to defend my p and I think I managed. :) It was quite fun.

Meanwhile, during formation lap; If you do not know where your car is positioned then DO NOT TRY TO PASS the front car. It is highly recommended where you stay in formation lap. YOU WILL NOT FOLLOW THE CAR FRONT, YOU WILL FOLLOW THE CAR ON THE RIGHT OR LEFT UP TO YOUR GRID POSITION. There is no excuse for such a gamers movement.

Meanwhile, during formation lap; If you do not know where your car is positioned then DO NOT TRY TO PASS the front car. It is highly recommended where you stay in formation lap. YOU WILL NOT FOLLOW THE CAR FRONT, YOU WILL FOLLOW THE CAR ON THE RIGHT OR LEFT UP TO YOUR GRID POSITION. There is no excuse for such a gamers movement.

@Taner Selvi
Looking at the charts i noticed this i directed to me, Sorry for that i did imidiatly say on TS that i forgot wich nr i was exactly. If you were on TS you should have told me and i would have given the position back. I could not remember after turn 1 (wich is i think were is somehow passed you? not sure) who was were as i was to busy not hitting anything and focusing on that. ow and Gamers Movement? I didnt do it on purpose......

Btw @Si any possibilty of you uploading said replay's? :D Would love to know what the heck happend after the busstop a few laps in... busstop was ok got a little tap but after it on the straight to T1 something wierd happend would love to know what ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back