AC GT2 [2 Hour Race] @ Spa - Mon 2 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For sure, just tried with the Corvette with fuel tank and I can only do 10 laps ; so 5 pit stop mandatory.

Isn't that to much for a 2 hours race ?

4 pitstops, you only need 4. But I think too that 300% is a bit too much. Theres only one reasonable tyre strategy because fuel is restrictive factor on here.

4 pitstops, you only need 4. But I think too that 300% is a bit too much. Theres only one reasonable tyre strategy because fuel is restrictive factor on here.
but how many laps? Because with 10 laps, considering each takes 2:20 sec each stint will take about 22 min, so 4 stints would sum up to a 1h and 25 min race, so I think it will be 5 pitstops only for fuel! And with medium tyres lasting 10 laps it's a one way strategy.

but how many laps? Because with 10 laps, considering each takes 2:20 sec each stint will take about 22 min, so 4 stints would sum up to a 1h and 25 min race, so I think it will be 5 pitstops only for fuel! And with medium tyres lasting 10 laps it's a one way strategy.

Ricardo said it's 50 lap race. So 10 lap per stint it's 4 pit stops.

You do not make a pitstop for your first set of tyres and fuel right? Makes only 4 pitstops for 5 stints

For those that are worried about 1 strategy, I ran some numbers and I can assure you that there are a few viable strategies...It just depends how you drive and how you drive the car. And maybe what car you chose too... :cautious:
~Bailey
EDIT: Don't forget to download the new liveries!

Hi Guys,

So sorry, I'm going to have to sign out of this one :(

My PC can cope with about 8-10 cars but with 20 or so I'm only getting 5 or less frames per second and it's pretty much undrivable. Tried even running with minimum everything and at 800x600 (looked very commodore 64) but still no luck :cry:

Even worse at the start, the screen almost froze so I had no idea where the AI cars were :confused:

Hope you all have a great time, my apologies.

What other viable strategies if you may tell? With the current fuel consumption, everything above medium tyres is wasted, from a short calculation in my mind(not tested so cannot be 100% sure).

What other viable strategies if you may tell? With the current fuel consumption, everything above medium tyres is wasted, from a short calculation in my mind(not tested so cannot be 100% sure).
did a full stint in the practice server and mediums lifespan ends at exactly 10 laps, so any other strategy, considering normal fuel comsumption, would be a waste.

Hahaha, no way am I telling y'all what the strategies are! You have a few hours to do your own homework :p
~Bailey

One strategie is that you do only 3 stops. Four 13 lap stints with meds. But I can do exactly 12 lap with Ferrari if I drive few laps in fuel saving mode. If I save fuel so that I can do 13 laps, I lose more time than I gain. I don't know about BMW.

Well, today we see what you have on your mind.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 168 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%