18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
unfortunately i think i won't be able to race tonight, i had to completely re-install my rfactor today to solve a conection issue and i'm not sure if i will be able to get everything up and running in time for the race, so i'm not sure if i will race :(
the rest of the races this week i will defenitively be there ;)

Well guys I was the only one there.
I pondered what to do but figured we had a server up and the good ol boys in the stands of Mid Ohio had paid their money, bought their hot dogs and buckets of beer and deserved to see "something".
So I subjected them to a 1 car demonstration race. Took pole, win and fastest lap. Improved my PB and got my trphy from the same spot Scott Dixon got his 2 weks ago.
I was low on fuel and had to lift and coast for 2 laps and conked out at Turn 1 affter the chequered flag just like the indycar race.

Sorry about that @David O'Reilly. At least you had some positives to take away - as you say, you took pole, the win and the fastest lap. :roflmao: For some reason the GT4 doesn't seem to be particularly popular - I don't understand why, it's a pretty neat car IMO. Oh well, glad you still gave the fans a show. :p The rest of this week's events should be better attended.

@Antonio Castagna just a quick reminder - in the future please remember to sign-out at least an hour before an event if you're unable to attend, except in exceptional circumstances. If you do not sign-out in advance then you should provide an explanation (private or otherwise) as to why you did not attend and sign-out, as per the RaceDepartment rules. :thumbsup:

Maybe it was due to the short notice in the past the GT4 waa very popular.

That's a good point. I forgot that I only created the event thread on Sunday - sorry, my bad. :unsure: I was planning to do it on Friday, but I forgot, and I was busy on Saturday. Will make sure that threads for Monday events are up well in advance (the Friday of the previous week, Saturday at the latest) from now on. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back