1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Sports @ Nurburgring Endurance June 28th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 22, 2010.

1. [URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][IMG]http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Class: GT-SPORT

Track: Nurburgring Endurance Layout

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]Dry[/COLOR][/B] [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]25 mins (9:45 EST)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 2x4 laps[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B]Notes: [/B][URL="http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/"][COLOR=#2f4456][B]Click here[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] to read the password and golden rules![/B][/B]

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more [URL="http://www.racedepartment.com/drivers-nations-rankings-beta/32870-infractions.html"]here[/URL]

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Event #2 of German week is a real monster! 4 laps of the Nurburgring Endurance circuit! this is the same configuration for the 24 hours der Nurburgring!

Don't sissy out on this one man! It's truly racing on a whole different level! So strap in and Man up!

look at the bright side! I didn't use variable weather for this event!

3. Entry List:

1. Eric "Hamster Hunter" Nelson
    2. Tyler Scurlock
    3. Saul "the DJ" Boucher
    4. Glenn "Ringtone" Petersen
    5. Stefan "the XO" Werner
    6. Ryan "insomniac" Callan
    7. Eric "Nuke" Estes
    8. Sam "vette" Mehler
    9. William Nowell
    10. Sam "the body" Ventura
    11. Yves 'Slapshot" Larose
    12. Don Davis
    13. Claudio Caferri
    14. Jesper Taulborg
    15. driver
    16. driver
    17. driver
    18. driver
    19. driver
    20. driver
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. driver
    24. Neil Tasker (maybe)
    25. Mike Campbell (maybe)

4. Will be there!!

5. Oh hell yeah! Put my name down for this one..

6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Me too! Me too!

7. Having done two endurance races in the GT-Sports here, I am really looking forward to this one. This is also my home track and I have done a ton of laps around the ring in real life, which always makes events here kind of special for me. :cool:

8. NIIIIIIICE STEFAN! I am envious big time!

Now about the race................make sure you share your setup! LOL

9. I'll have to come along - just to kick some ass :)

10. In please.

11. Sign me up please

12. Count me in please.

13. I will try to make this one. I have been slacking with racing with you guys.

14. Practice server is up for awhile! May get taken at anytime for an upcoming event.........

15. Should I practice now or wait til the day of lol.

16. I'd get as many laps in now as possible! one lap is in the 8:30 ramge if your reasonably quick..................

17. Will take your advice eric

18. Working late Monday night. Won't make it home in time to make the race, so I must withdraw from this Monday night GT2 Race. Have fun, guys.

19. Ok Eric sorry your absaent this time. Catch ya soon!

20. Hmmm... only need to cut a minute off my first (not so) hot lap :).