GT Sport GT Sport Time Limited Demo Coming October 9th

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport Demo 2.jpg

Joining big rivals Forza Motorsport 7, Polyphony Digital have confirmed upcoming PS4 racer GT Sport will be releasing a demo soon, but with a bit of a unique twist...

The new demo for PlayStation 4 racer GT Sport will become available for download on Monday 9th October, however unlike traditional demo offerings Polyphony will be packing the download full of content, but limiting access to just four short days from day of release.

With time limited demos being something of a rarity in modern gaming, Polyphony have more than made up for this restriction by packing the teaser full of content not normally seen in a demo release, giving players access to things offline split screen racing, three different disciplines of racing (Sport, Campaign, Arcade), carry over career earnings and customer livery editors and photo 'Scapes' mode. Not bad for "just" a demo is it?

The demo will be made available for four days from October 9th at10am (BST) through to October 12th at 2pm (BST), with pre-download available from 7th October at 10am (BST).

Gran Turismo Sport will release for PlayStation 4 on October 17th 2017.

GT Sport Demo 3.jpg
GT Sport Demo.jpg

If you are interested in learning more about GT Sport, or just want to keep on top of the news for the upcoming PS4 racing title, head over to our Gran Turismo Sport sub forum and get yourself involved in the community discussion.

Will you be trying the new GT Sport demo? Like the look of the game? Can the new direction Polyphony are taking with GT Sport help lift the title back to the top of the console pile? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Had the closed beta back in April and it was okay but i guess this was down to the fact of not having that adapter to make the Fanatec CSP V3 pedals work with my thrustmaster wheel base so i had to dust off my thrustmaster pedals which sucked in comparison to the V3s.
Still since owing every GT from A spec to B spec to prologue since GT1 it is my duty to buy GT sport i guess.
Don’t have very high expectations because some of us already own the best simulator out there (rf2, R3E & AMS) to name a few but I won’t be making any comparison because GT is on console after all.

Looking forward to the demo.

Don't need the demo. Day 3 purchase for me with the VR compatibility. Would be Day 1 if every mode was available in VR but hey ho.....

I know its a hot lapper only experience so far, but after dirt rally excellence that is fine for me at this stage.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back